News: Hasler salutes in-form Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p id="articleHeadline">Manly coach Des Hasler says Anthony Watmough has well and truly announced himself as a force in the NRL after another superb performance in the Sea Eagles' hard-fought 32-26 victory over Cronulla on Saturday.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4102-hasler-salutes-in-form-watmough.html">Read the full article</a>

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Chocs definately matured as a player he'll be a major factor for the side in the charge to the semi finals.

Couldn't agree more. He's a much more rounded person than he was even at this point in the season last year. He's come along a huge amount since the start of the season.

Our most valuable forward, and I would debate he's our second most important player behind Snake.

Very true Will

We can use him in so many ways, running off an Orford ball with the right timing can be devastating, has the ability to punch holes himself, and the pace to make the breaks count, and is now also displaying a reasonable passing game as well

i challenge anyone on here to name a better 2nd rower in the NRL atm

i honestly cant

Cregh comes close and thats it

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Very true Will

We can use him in so many ways, running off an Orford ball with the right timing can be devastating, has the ability to punch holes himself, and the pace to make the breaks count, and is now also displaying a reasonable passing game as well

And not a single mention of his defence - which can also turn games. Just ask Crocker who he was sick of seeing line him up in Origin....

Tupou has had a pretty good season in a beaten side Cliffy, and Waterhouse is playing good as well, but none at his level

And it wasn't that long ago nearly every thread on here wanted him benched or dropped to Sunshine Coast, shows how quickly his form has picked up

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181110.msg232843#msg232843 date=1248087878]
Very true Will

And not a single mention of his defence - which can also turn games. Just ask Crocker who he was sick of seeing line him up in Origin....
[/quote]

Yep, he hurts blokes when he gets it right

The most under rated moment of last years GF was when Crocker ran the ball, Hall hit him, he dropped it and Watmough stands there and serves him up. I loved it

did you see some of the sharks forward get rid of the ball once they saw choc charging at them.

I am amazed at chocs ability!!!

All the doubters (supporters of other clubs) who cant stand him. Have changed their views on Choc. Now thats saying something as everyone HATES us!

You're right, all that bad stuff, penalties, dropped balls, seem to have been erased from his game.  What happened?  Is it all BK's doing?  Cows blood?  He must have been very tired on Saturday night and still played very well.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4