1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Hasler salutes in-form Watmough

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    <p id="articleHeadline">Manly coach Des Hasler says Anthony Watmough has well and truly announced himself as a force in the NRL after another superb performance in the Sea Eagles' hard-fought 32-26 victory over Cronulla on Saturday.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4102-hasler-salutes-in-form-watmough.html">Read the full article</a>

2. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Chocs definately matured as a player he'll be a major factor for the side in the charge to the semi finals.

3. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Couldn't agree more. He's a much more rounded person than he was even at this point in the season last year. He's come along a huge amount since the start of the season.

Our most valuable forward, and I would debate he's our second most important player behind Snake.

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Very true Will

We can use him in so many ways, running off an Orford ball with the right timing can be devastating, has the ability to punch holes himself, and the pace to make the breaks count, and is now also displaying a reasonable passing game as well

5. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    i challenge anyone on here to name a better 2nd rower in the NRL atm

i honestly cant

Cregh comes close and thats it

6. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    And not a single mention of his defence - which can also turn games. Just ask Crocker who he was sick of seeing line him up in Origin....

7. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Tupou has had a pretty good season in a beaten side Cliffy, and Waterhouse is playing good as well, but none at his level

And it wasn't that long ago nearly every thread on here wanted him benched or dropped to Sunshine Coast, shows how quickly his form has picked up

8. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    And not a single mention of his defence - which can also turn games. Just ask Crocker who he was sick of seeing line him up in Origin....
    [/quote]

Yep, he hurts blokes when he gets it right

The most under rated moment of last years GF was when Crocker ran the ball, Hall hit him, he dropped it and Watmough stands there and serves him up. I loved it

9. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    did you see some of the sharks forward get rid of the ball once they saw choc charging at them.

I am amazed at chocs ability!!!

All the doubters (supporters of other clubs) who cant stand him. Have changed their views on Choc. Now thats saying something as everyone HATES us!

10. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    You're right, all that bad stuff, penalties, dropped balls, seem to have been erased from his game.  What happened?  Is it all BK's doing?  Cows blood?  He must have been very tired on Saturday night and still played very well.