1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Hasler praises Glenn Stewart

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 28, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p />Manly coach Des Hasler paid tribute to Glenn Stewart after the star second-rower put aside a week of off-field drama to spearhead the Sea Eagles' drought-breaking 36-12 win over Newcastle at Bluetongue Stadium on Saturday night.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4677-hasler-praises-glenn-stewart.html">Read the full article</a>

2. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    Stewart had his best game for a long time.

3. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    I praise him too. He was awesome last night. Not as flashy as his brother but a gem for the team.

4. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That Stewart/Lyon/Williams combo was great last night. Hope they keep it up. David Williams could have trouble getting back in.

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    As I mentioned in another topic, for me that was his best game for Manly, was outstanding

6. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    How was it that a tackle that leaves him with a bloody nose and stunned on the ground does not even get a penalty while we get a player on report for a little nudge with a forearm in a bit of push and shove. 

7. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Or the 3-4 identical tackles we were penalised for against the Tigers