1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Hasler looks to clear traffic jam

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 2, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p class="first">Manly coach Des Hasler has been taken aback by the logjam on the NRL ladder, with his Sea Eagles heading into Monday night's match against Newcastle right in the thick of it.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5008-hasler-looks-to-clear-traffic-jam.html">Read the full article</a>

2. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for our numerous second half fades this year. 

3. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    I blame our front row captain kingyfan

4. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Lol, you know elsewhere by less well known posters people might consider that post trolling.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hasler looks to clear traffic jam <<we wouldnt have too....  had we played all 4 bench players against titans , we had them beat till 2minutes to go.. tonight we would have been playing for 2nd spot  instead of 4th, if  you  add the refereeing blunders as well to that we would be equal with dragons..

6. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Trolling is such a nasty term, I prefer fishing :)

7. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    The currently proposed extension of the no fishing zones must be a worry for you then.

8. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    just one of many Jatz

9. Moops

Moops Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 26
    Coulda, shoulda, woulda...I am sure that every team could look back on a few games and think 'What if...?'  If the Knights hadn't have let in 38 first half points against the Raiders then they would have been closer to the eight!!!! ;D