News: Harsh realities in year of expectancy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>WHEN the Sea Eagles sat down in the summer of 2009 they genuinely believed they had a premiership-winning roster on their Narrabeen training paddocks.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5154-harsh-realities-in-year-of-expectancy.html">Read the full article</a>

T-Rex most improved will get the tongues wagging, but given how woeful he was last year you'd have to agree he's improved.

Can't argue with Lyon and Whatnow choices though.

Quite a good summation but I'd add George Rose as a disappointment; Farrar and Rodney as being the most consistent; and the biggest improver being King - certainly not T-Rex.

G'day all,

I think Stevie was overlooked for improvement. I for one was a stickler for his nickname of Bobby Buche' but give I think he went down less than other seasons he made some fantastic yards and tries for us this year.

Overall Lyon, Rodney and Farrar toiled hard all year and probably had the biggest impacts on the team, which was the most noticable when they did not play.

Not so stella season but I am pretty happy with the season, not stoked but satisfied. If we had no injuries I would give you a different response.

Also we have kept that NO Wooden Spoon's in our cabinet streak alive.

Cheers
Teylu

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4