News: Graham Lowe quits as Manly CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Many thanks for your contribution to this great club Graham. You will always be part of this club.

Can we close the Have a Whinge forum now as there will no longer be any content ?

The health reason is at least different from the usual 'spend more time with my family' that you get from politicians when they get the tap on the shoulder.

Daniel said:
Depends on how sudden it was.

By the sounds of it we probably don't as he is still there until the end of June. We should be able to attract someone in that time, and with it we will probably end up with a sponsor too
NRLs first female CEO?

What is it with you WAMF? I don't get it. Lowe's been good for the club. Looks like you've morphed the 'gang of two' into the 'gang of three'. The club has been on an even keel since he arrived and we're doing well on the footie field. Behind the scenes, who knows? although I'd rather have the last 18 months instead of the time before. I hope the guy gets well and lives to see us get another half dozen premierships with the guys that came and stayed under his watch.

DSM5 said:
What is it with you WAMF? I don't get it. Lowe's been good for the club. Looks like you've morphed the 'gang of two' into the 'gang of three'. The club has been on an even keel since he arrived and we're doing well on the footie field. Behind the scenes, who knows? although I'd rather have the last 18 months instead of the time before. I hope the guy gets well and lives to see us get another half dozen premierships with the guys that came and stayed under his watch.

Your an idiot. A true blue idiot. :argue:

DSM5, how has he been good for the club (compared to having someone on board like G Mayer)?
Where is our major sponsor?
Where is his pen?

I do hope that Graham recovers from his health issues and I'm sorry that he's in the predicament that he and his family are facing but that has nothing to do with never having been the best man for the job. Not his fault, he didn't select and hire himself out of all the better qualified candidates.
Just because it's all quiet in the back office, doesn't mean progress is being made. Back to the complacency corner you go.

BTW, in case you still don't get it, my previous comment #29 was aimed at the club, not G Lowe.

Ryan reckons you're an idiot DSM5 because all of his absolute worst fears have eventuated under Lowe's reign:

We've lost heaps of players through lack of pens - Hodko, JWH and Tasi. How can we replace them?

We've lost the Boardroom dramas.

We've lost Max.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Ryan lives in a world where the sky fell long ago

Overall if his job was to come in, get the feud settled and get the footy back on track then he's a success. I agree the biggest thing against him is the major sponsor issue, but he was never a long term option just a stop gap. And he's stopped the gap and is handing the role onto to someone who will grow the club.

Best wishes Lowe, hope you get better soon.

There are a few on Facebook that gazump that one

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4