News: Graham Lowe quits as Manly CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish him all the best and hope without the stress of running a football club, his health starts to improve

Good luck Lowe.
It is now time that we get a young gun with lots of drive and ambition. We have been going forward but need someone to really put us in front of all the other clubs especially the Bulldogs and Greenburg.

Depends on how sudden it was.

By the sounds of it we probably don't as he is still there until the end of June. We should be able to attract someone in that time, and with it we will probably end up with a sponsor too

Daniel said:
Depends on how sudden it was.

By the sounds of it we probably don't as he is still there until the end of June. We should be able to attract someone in that time, and with it we will probably end up with a sponsor too

Lets hope they look for someone who has run something outside of football - perhaps someone with political links to get us an inside track on a brookvale oval upgrade.

get better soon Lowie, no one can argue you are maroon and white through and through, hopefully this is all for the best.

Best of luck to Graham. I hope his health improves now without this burden on his shoulders.

I wonder whether he'll still be on the Game Plan tonight? The rumor was that he was announcing a signing so I'd assume his resignation is not it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6