News: Get off ya high horse Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
If evidence was still required that the 2009 mistreatment of Brett Stewart still rankles out Manly way, it was delivered in spades on Monday night when Brett Stewart celebrated his 100th try in first grade with a celebratory “Gallop” around the in-goal area, telling reporters afterwards “it was good being back having a gallop” (double entendre no doubt intended).

Read more

"Where Gallop and his lackeys seem to think they’re doing a good job, it is incomprehensible to the man in the street that this man and his administration could even be considered worthy of continuing if and when an independent commission for rugby league is established. From the first day Gallop’s reign was doleful, a po-faced lawyer without a feel for the game installed as a reward for his services to News Limited in the Super League war."

This is now a feature article on "The Big Tip" website. Feel free to applaud it so I can win more money to feed my kindle habit.

http://www.thebigtip.com.au/league/ya-high-horse-gallop

Not only a good read but I have just made sure the Stewart family see this and will also send to Zorb as well!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Gronk said:
Good to see Matas using his powers for good rather than evil for a change.

He can be powerfully good when he wants to be!!

Unfortunately Mata focuses on the negatives most of the time e.g the gloss was taken away from monday night's win will a silly thread. I applaud Mata on the article he's written and I've even go to the link to prop him up.

Jatz, it's just a sneaky ploy to lull you into a false sense of security before the gathering storm. Look to the East brother, the darkness is gathering.

They're talking about the 'galloping' issue from monday's game on 2SM talkin sport now at5.20pm and all commentators are giving it to Gallop.

They all think Gallop and NRL are in the wrong and Gallop should not have said anything after Monday night apart from "wishing Brett well on his achievement great to see you back Brett".

I like the expression, 'parlous reign' lol.
What I am going to enjoy is seeing every try Brett scores this year being greeted by an ever increasing proportion of the crowd - both Manly and opposition - doing the giddy-up. It is hilarious, irreverent, absolutely justified, and tremendously light-hearted. It typifies the enjoyment our team is playing with, now that they have Brett back with them. A happy team is a very dangerous team, so go Brett and Manly, down with Gallop.

and he keeps going on about him bringing the game into disrepute,what has Todd carney done and only missed 2 games and how many chances has he had

The "Giddy Up" should now be performed EVERY time Brettie scores by all Manly fans.....especially at away ganes when the TV camera's will be focused on them....get the message to everyone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6