News: Generation next step up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
THE hottest young quartet in the NRL hold the key to the Sea Eagles’ premiership campaign. Will Hopoate, 19, Kieran Foran, 20, Daly Cherry-Evans, 21, and Jamie Buhrer, 21, boast a combined total of just 85 games between them but are igniting the charge of Des Hasler’s in-form side.

Read the full article

The way Des is shaping up the young kids, i wouldn't be bothered if we don't sign any external 'marquee' players for years. He certainly knows which ones to let go of too.
The only thing in Des' way is money talking from other clubs which can't be helped.

I agree, although I still believe we are short one good prop. I'm not suggesting a Marquee prop, just a solid middle of the road front rower like say Sam McKendry or Tim Grant at Penriff as an example.

Ralphie said:
I agree, although I still believe we are short one good prop. I'm not suggesting a Marquee prop, just a solid middle of the road front rower like say Sam McKendry or Tim Grant at Penriff as an example.

That's would be the cherry on top of our great side, the thing is Des still see's King, Kite, Rose and T-Rex as our forward rotation for now. Im sure as those boys move along we will either bring in new young guns or buy a prop.

ManlyBacker said:
THE hottest young quartet in the NRL hold the key to the Sea Eagles’ premiership campaign. Will Hopoate, 19, Kieran Foran, 20, Daly Cherry-Evans, 21, and Jamie Buhrer, 21, boast a combined total of just 85 games between them but are igniting the charge of Des Hasler’s in-form side.

Read the full article

sounds very much like the days of kenny ,sterling ,price and ella.......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6