News: Gasnier to return to NRL?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>SUPERSTAR centre Mark Gasnier is poised to make a stunning NRL comeback this season - and it's likely to be with his old club the Dragons.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4754-gasnier-to-return-to-nrl.html">Read the full article</a>

I was tempted to cut that word out BE :) He can do good things in a game but one thing you can be sure of, if he comes back the Ch9 commentary team will be needing a huge box of tissues.

I like gasnier, though you would think he would be better off staying in Rugby, especially at the Rebels.

Nate link said:
I like gasnier, though you would think he would be better off staying in Rugby, especially at the Rebels.

I say, let them all go and think they can try and buy Rugby (baseball  8), cricket :eek:, afl :eek:, etc) but they all come home with their tail between their legs. Let them go and see the grass is not as green as they think...  ;D

Am happy with the news, before he left he was 1 bloke who I would tune into a game of footy just to watch play. Will look forward to watching him go around again

Nate link said:
+

Financially he would be but he is probably bored ****less playing it and he would have to live in Vic - his wifes family is in Sydney.0

Additionally he wont be having to line up at a soup kitchen - he will get plenty over the next few years and also he has probably made some coin in France.

Well the rebels are probably going to either get Falou, Inglis or Slater. That would make for a mean centre pairing and maybe not so bored ****less.

I still remember watching him destroy the broncos one night up at suncorp and just thinking that he was the best in the game, and proved a few weeks later in origin.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Am happy with the news, before he left he was 1 bloke who I would tune into a game of footy just to watch play. Will look forward to watching him go around again

I knew you would chime in with something like this as I know you have a hard spot for him.

I am also glad he is back!!!!

If he returns there's speculation from the media that he might be playing for NSW Origin team this year. That would be an injustice and a reward for a player who left the NRL.

He turned his back on rugby league and shouldn't be pick in any rep team.

Good for the game.

Very classy player, when he stays on the field. Can pull a hammy, probably all that weight stemming from his jaw. Fcuk it's a monster.

Garts link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183285.msg262237#msg262237 date=1273555806]

I knew you would chime in with something like this as I know you have a hard spot for him.

I am also glad he is back!!!!
[/quote]

Haha, I couldn't remember who the wanker was that used to get stuck into me over him :p

ManlyBacker link said:
I was tempted to cut that word out BE :) He can do good things in a game but one thing you can be sure of, if he comes back the Ch9 commentary team will be needing a huge box of tissues.

Shimmy, shimmy, shake. Bwillyant.........you can't coach that. GASNIER !!!!!!!!

I knew it was shimmy, shimmy, something.

What I'm more interested in is whether Fubber is planning a reunion with the other 3 toey humans ?

Wonder if he isnt getting a little past it, sure he has skill but will he cut it in the faster comp under two refs?

The other suggestion is that it is all smoke and mirrors to get him a better deal with the Rebels.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6