News: Gallop's "useful idiots"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
fLIP said:
Working for a major australian retailer, we are educated over and over and over again that if you ever see anybody hurt themselves, if you ever make a mistake that causes harm, NEVER EVER SAY SORRY.

Appolagising admits fault and that is clearly what Gallop is trying to avoid. He may well know he is wrong and Brett may have a case against him, but asking for one is futile. He just will not get it, it would only benefit Bretts lawsuit.

I agree with this as I had to learn the same thing when I did management training through KFC 6 -7 years ago. This is also why John Howard was afraid to say sorry to the Aborigines. Saying sorry admits blame and therefore means that they can be sued.

In the case of the Aborigines, Rudd was very particular about the apology and the wording, to a point where not one case has gone to court since the apology because it was completely tight legally.

It wouldn't be hard for Gallop to apologise and ensure that legally it is tight.

DSM5 said:
Hasn't Gallop got a three year extension to be CEO of the Commission?

All remember this: CEO answers to the Board and the owners, as what happens with Manly and all the other clubs. HE IS NOT THE CHAIRMAN.

Gallop will have to answer to the Commission and us as his Boss.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6