News: Foran thrown in deep end

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="story-intro" /><p>HE'S THE teenage rookie Des Hasler has entrusted to spark the Sea Eagles' premiership fire. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4182-foran-thrown-in-deep-end.html">Read the full article</a>

he went very well.  Maybe that's why the Ox went better than I've seen him go for a month or so..

Lyon played 5/8 all night.

I liked Foran's game last night, but am unsure that if he is going to be used that way, if he is the man I want in the centres once Stewart comes back

poor old foran gettig shunt out to centre and then 5/8 etc, ain't going to work, it will be lyon to centre when stewie comes back, Foran will get a shot next year, I am a big fan of Foran

He defends at 5/8, plays centre in attack.

Gives Killer less work to do in defence and keeps him fresher in attack, and also provides a good way for Foran to work into first grade. Less pressure on him to be expected to provide the winning play etc if he isn't playing fulltime in the halves.

on last nights performance Matai should make way for Stewart, he was back to his worst, Tony Williams makes Matai look good, with know T-rex there Matai looked crap. Out of the whole team, matai plays as an individual not part of the team

Farrar back at centre when Stewart comes back? nooo.

Hes too small and he cant read how to defend there especially 1 on 1

My guess is that Matai is injured (Kiwi?) He's not playing with any confidence, slapping in tackles and not making those bullocky runs from dummy half.  Is he a spent force in need of replacing? 

He has that permanent injury DSM that won't be healed around the neck, other than that I am not sure

Last night when he went down early, it was either a finger in the eye or a whack around the eye

As I said in another topic, I really want to see him run out of the line and smash someone again, it might re light the fire in him.

It's not just his defense he stalls our attack and tries to do it himself whilst forgetting about the team around him

He definitely is drifting to the sideline too much at the moment, he has an awesome step which is not used. And although we got the ball back last night, I would like his foot cut off too

He is our power centre, so I would like to see him hit the line hard rather than drifting, when he hits hard and pokes his head through, he has a good offload

Need to give him a DVD of that semi v Warriors, or us at Parramatta last year to look at and see where hard running gets him

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2