News: Foran’s the future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>SEA Eagles emperor Ken Arthurson is imploring his beloved club to stitch up rookie five-eighth Kieran Foran for the long haul.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4304-forans-the-future.html">Read the full article</a>

"With off-contract backs Matt Orford, Michael Robertson and David Williams still yet to formally re-sign with the club, the young New Zealander is not the No. 1 priority right now."

OMG.  Bring back Arko.

Rex link said:
\"With off-contract backs Matt Orford, Michael Robertson and David Williams still yet to formally re-sign with the club, the young New Zealander is not the No. 1 priority right now.\"

OMG.  Bring back Arko.

Too right, beggars belief really. What can they say now - Arko doesn't know what he is talking about?

Moops link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=181813.msg243234#msg243234 date=1253769908]
\"With off-contract backs Matt Orford, Michael Robertson and David Williams still yet to formally re-sign with the club, the young New Zealander is not the No. 1 priority right now.\"

OMG.  Bring back Arko.

Too right, beggars belief really. What can they say now - Arko doesn't know what he is talking about?
[/quote]

If he goes elsewhere then there has to be some serious questions asked

But Manly could struggle to retain Foran beyond 2010 with representative stars Jamie Lyon, Anthony Watmough, Josh Perry and Glenn Stewart all off contract in 12 months. and add Orford Robbo and Wolfman

simple
there are 7 players there, get them to take 25k less and add that to the 150k to sign Foran
if they cant see that he will be a great player for Manly for years to come

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
But Manly could struggle to retain Foran beyond 2010 with representative stars Jamie Lyon, Anthony Watmough, Josh Perry and Glenn Stewart all off contract in 12 months. and add Orford Robbo and Wolfman

simple
there are 7 players there, get them to take 25k less and add that to the 150k to sign Foran
if they cant see that he will be a great player for Manly for years to come

Surely this is a kid that you can build a team around? Unlike Groom, whom some people love to bring up, Foran has proved that he can handle first grade. Offensively, he is only going to get better as well as he assumes more responsibility in this department. I feel that he was discouraged from taking too much control of our attack. If he is not signed it will set the club back many years.

This team would easily fit into the salary cap:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Ben Farrar
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodgkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Sam Burgess
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Matt Cross
17. Joe Gulovou

Released: Matt Orford, David Williams, Josh Perry, Brent Kite, Heath Le'Strange, Glenn Hall, Adam Cuthbertson, Jared Weara-Hargraves.

Purchased: Sam Burgess (In player exchange with Matt Orford & Brent Kite), Joe Gulovou & Matt Cross.

Remember, we also have a heap of players that played as minor premiers and/or QLD Cup winners ready to have a shot.

**** off the Williams sisters and give their money to Foran instead.

Does anyone know when Brent Kite's contract is up, for some strange reason i thought it was the end of 2010.

That quote does not come from anybody inside the club

If the others blokes are not signed for next season, and Foran is, then you tidy those up 1st then move onto Foran, which seems quite sensible to me really

manlyborn link said:
Does anyone know when Brent Kite's contract is up, for some strange reason i thought it was the end of 2010.

End 2009
Vic Morro
Shane Neumann
Matt Orford

End 2010
Jason King
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Josh Perry
Glenn Stewart
Anthony Watmough
Dean Whare
Farrer (not sure)

End 2011
Chris Bailey
Brent Kite
Tony Williams (DAMN IT!)

End 2012
Shane Rodney
Brett Stewart

Thats all i know, can not see Vic or Seinfield (Neuman) being resigned. As you can see after 2010 it will be out 'rebuilding' phase  (Dans favourite word).

deadlyeagle link said:
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=181813.msg243259#msg243259 date=1253781543]

End 2009
Vic Morro
Shane Neumann
Matt Orford

End 2010
Jason King
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Josh Perry
Glenn Stewart
Anthony Watmough
Dean Whare
Farrer (not sure)

End 2011
Chris Bailey
Brent Kite
Tony Williams (DAMN IT!)

End 2012
Shane Rodney
Brett Stewart

Thats all i know, can not see Vic or Seinfield (Neuman) being resigned. As you can see after 2010 it will be out 'rebuilding' phase  (Dans favourite word).
[/quote]

We need to resign snake ASAP

deadlyeagle link said:
Much appreciated Deadlyeagle, do you mind if i ask where you got your information from, would be handy for future reference...cheers

End 2009
Vic Morro
Shane Neumann
Matt Orford

End 2010
Jason King
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Josh Perry
Glenn Stewart
Anthony Watmough
Dean Whare
Farrer (not sure)

End 2011
Chris Bailey
Brent Kite
Tony Williams (DAMN IT!)

End 2012
Shane Rodney
Brett Stewart

[/quote]

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=deadlyeagle link=topic=181813.msg243266#msg243266 date=1253789837]
Much appreciated Deadlyeagle, do you mind if i ask where you got your information from, would be handy for future reference...cheers

End 2009
Vic Morro
Shane Neumann
Matt Orford

End 2010
Jason King
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Josh Perry
Glenn Stewart
Anthony Watmough
Dean Whare
Farrer (not sure)

End 2011
Chris Bailey
Brent Kite
Tony Williams (DAMN IT!)

End 2012
Shane Rodney
Brett Stewart

[/quote]
[/quote]

It took 5 years to build to 2008 premiership and you would think it will take us another 5 years to build to another, did we start that too late?

Considering the Mann Calendar ends in 2012, we shouldn't have wasted a year in that new rebuild, we may not have another 5 years left

yep you can manlyborn its
http://dazrl.awardspace.info/
Its a very handy little website, this one will also all the other players from other teams who are comming off contract ect.

note : not all is up to date
Because its based on official announcment and a club like our Manly, were still waiting on official confirmation on Cross / Joe Galuvao even though we all know they are coming.

eesh fro meant Mayan......why I type before coffee I do not know

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4