1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Fast forward Farrar

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Jun 9, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>NEW Manly recruit Ben Farrar could still be a shock inclusion in the Sea Eagles squad to face the Panthers this weekend despite coach Des Hasler not selecting him in the team on Tuesday. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3964-fast-forward-farrar.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Downie

Downie Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Don't know why they're bothering with JWH on the extended bench. Would love to see someone like Vic Mauro, Junior Paulo or even Darcy Lussick there instead.

3. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    put him on the bench in toyota cup

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    JWH should get the Justin Hodges treatment.  Why assist his development when he's Rooster bound?  It's ot like a one game player is going to be significant for us, so if we're going to punt on youth and wear their growth curve, do it for someone who is loyal.

5. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,233 / 37
    I agree, I'd only use hargraves if absolutly needed.

I'd put Lussick, Williams, Mauro ahead of him in the forwards and obviously Cuthbo when he is back

6. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Another way to look at it is that we want our best on the field to get the win, if he JWH is the best then play him and I know this might sound horrible but I don't wish him harm but it would be karma if he got injured on his last game with us and it then would keep him on the bench for the rorters for all of next season  :-X

7. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    He's been named in the SCSE team in the QLD Cup on Saturday.

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    JWH was yesterdays promising forward. Today he is just a fush & chup wrapper.

9. CliffyIsGod

CliffyIsGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
  10. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    And we need to win 8 from 12 to make the finals if last year is the guide.  I'm not sure development for next year is foremost in Des' mind right now when selecting the 17.

11. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    I was impressed with Darcy Lussick last weekend.
    I thought he was very solid.