News: Expect an ambush says Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He only says stuff like that for the players benefit, so they dont lose their intensity.
He didnt need to say it last week did he? because the players knew the opposition is up there with them,its more for the players so they dont think it will be an easy one.

Des is not blowing smoke here - this will be a tough game, no doubt about it.

This team is tough, and can beat anyone if they are on - the 09 streak was evidence of that, and what more motivation would they need than to play Manly at home.

I also will never forget that semi between Parra and Melbourne in 07, I know the team has changed a lot since then, but was one of the most savage and high quality games I had seen in years.

If Manly win by one point with everyone healthy at fulltime, I'd sign for that right now.

NYEagle

If you take anyone lightly in this comp you'll get beaten. Although I don't think Des is worried about as much the Eels playing out of their skins, its our blokes not taking them seriously and possibly looking too far forward at the Dragons game.

They drew with Dragons last week so I'm sure we have to keep focus and not get complacent

Central Coast Eagle said:
Not being cocky, but Des would come out an publicly say he's worried about coming up against the Belrose U6's.

Have you seen Belrose U6's team!
I reckon there over the cap (of a bag of red frog's and a can of soft drink)

eagles2win said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
Not being cocky, but Des would come out an publicly say he's worried about coming up against the Belrose U6's.

Have you seen Belrose U6's team!
I reckon there over the cap (of a bag of red frog's and a can of soft drink)

Lol. Looks like Des was right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4