1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Eagles are here to stay says Penn

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    <p>ANY planned move to the Central Coast has been buried for good after Manly co-owner Scott Penn purchased the Manly-Warringah League Club premises on Saturday. </p> <p>Penn Sport’s deal with the league club includes a five-year option to purchase car parks and an existing residential property for a further $7.5 million. </p> <p> Penn Sport has also agreed to lend the club $3.5 million over five years to allow it to repay a $10 million bank loan. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/eagles-are-here-to-stay-says-penn.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I suppose this kills off the conspiracy that the Penns are trying to take the club to Gosford. Just hope now that the backroom brawling might stop!

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    If he ever does Canteen, I'll hunt you down and kick your arse, along with Mata's, from Dubbo to Bogan's Gate.

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    It should keep the footy club happy, Bob Reilly personally guarantee me that they would support the retention of Grant Mayer if staying at Brookie is in the club's long term business plan - there's 3 votes going Penns way at this weeks meeting I believe.

5. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    your a very violent man
    arent u :p

6. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Yes Cliffy.  Be very aware.