1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Eagles aim to sign them on the beaches

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>FORMER Dee Why professional surfer Toby Martin has never been shy with his love for the Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5332-eagles-aim-to-sign-them-on-the-beaches.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    guys, I'm a 3 game membership member, what do we get off the official website, I have a member ID number, do i log in, get to see longer videos?? Can anyone pm me or write it here, just wanted to know if there is anything I ain't seeing.

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,139 / 289
    You looking at 2009/2010 content anyway. Why are you worried? ;)

4. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    Darren you should be able to now access the latest poll on MWSE - Can the Manly rep players back up this weekend?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lmao.. sad :( .. but true ..

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    The membership this year has been easily the best so far.

Hopefully the numbers keep increasing as they have been and the 1000 in a day idea is a good promo

7. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Is there any benefits from the official site, exclusive interview members area??? etc

8. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Isn't good to see some celeb's actually putting there mug's behind Manly again.

I'll have to elaborate here Phelpsy would be Manly through and through. But I've often wondered about a certain surfer.

9. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    You will often see Phelpsy on the hill Ant80. I love seeing a whole family decked out in Manly colours.

10. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    If that certain surfer is who I think you mean, I once heard her say she followed (or liked) Canberra. That was during the Superleague War and it was on The Footy Show.

11. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    If that certain surfer is who I think you mean, I once heard her say she followed (or liked) Canberra. That was during the Superleague War and it was on The Footy Show.
    [/quote]
    and recently rumoured to go for Parramatta