News: Eagles aim to sign them on the beaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FORMER Dee Why professional surfer Toby Martin has never been shy with his love for the Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5332-eagles-aim-to-sign-them-on-the-beaches.html">Read the full article</a>

guys, I'm a 3 game membership member, what do we get off the official website, I have a member ID number, do i log in, get to see longer videos?? Can anyone pm me or write it here, just wanted to know if there is anything I ain't seeing.

Darren link said:
guys, I'm a 3 game membership member, what do we get off the official website, I have a member ID number, do i log in, get to see longer videos?? Can anyone pm me or write it here, just wanted to know if there is anything I ain't seeing.

You looking at 2009/2010 content anyway. Why are you worried? ;)

Darren you should be able to now access the latest poll on MWSE - Can the Manly rep players back up this weekend?

tookey link said:
Darren you should be able to now access the latest poll on MWSE - Can the Manly rep players back up this weekend?
lmao.. sad :( .. but true ..

The membership this year has been easily the best so far.

Hopefully the numbers keep increasing as they have been and the 1000 in a day idea is a good promo

Isn't good to see some celeb's actually putting there mug's behind Manly again.

I'll have to elaborate here Phelpsy would be Manly through and through. But I've often wondered about a certain surfer.

Ant80 link said:

I'll have to elaborate here Phelpsy would be Manly through and through. But I've often wondered about a certain surfer.
If that certain surfer is who I think you mean, I once heard her say she followed (or liked) Canberra. That was during the Superleague War and it was on The Footy Show.

Phantar link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=186311.msg312806#msg312806 date=1295689050]

If that certain surfer is who I think you mean, I once heard her say she followed (or liked) Canberra. That was during the Superleague War and it was on The Footy Show.
[/quote]
and recently rumoured to go for Parramatta

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8