News: Due Dilgence are dirty words

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="articleBody" />
<p>NEWS Ltd bosses yesterday revealed that the media company never checked the audited accounts of the Storm because it had budgeted for the club to lose $6 million per year.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4952-due-dilgence-are-dirty-words.html">Read the full article</a>

If I was Hartigan I would be extremely nervous about retaining my position.

"You know we are a start up and being our 13th year we just weren't expecting to break even yet. We throw 6 mil a year at the biz and as a director I never felt it was my duty to look at where the money was being spent. So, this minor blip has added another 8 mil next year to our costs, no biggie. I'm sure Rupert would be happy with that. I accept that the buck stops at the top, but surely not as high as me. We had an original suspicion that there was widespread and elaborate cheating and no, it probably isn't relevant that it took the NRL to bring it to our attention. These things are hard to spot, what with the way the devious officials at the club deliberately hid things from me. The Storm brand has never been stronger under my watch and we have a great loyal following who have never felt closer to the club so it is full steam ahead."

Hartigan, Gallop, Hartigan, Gallop.  Both fools in charge of the lolly shop.  I think there's going to be a lot of angst when the ATO get involved.  Players and managers can't  refuse to talk to those heavies.  That's the law. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6