1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Cowboys sign Glenn Hall until 2012

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jatz Crackers, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    <p />COWBOYS SIGN GLENN HALL TO 2012 The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys are pleased to announce the signing of former NRL premiership winner and Super League player Glenn Hall on a two-year deal.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5328-cowboys-sign-glenn-hall-until-2012.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
  3. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    good luck to him now he will have a spoon to go with his premiership

4. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
  5. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Well, I had picked the cowboys to win the spoon, but only just over the Sharks. Now I am thinking that Hall might have the quality to ensure they finish 15th.

6. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    He's got his ring, so it's a superannuation thing is my guess.  English money is not as it was. 

7. Captain of the Gate

Captain of the Gate Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    They are putting together a hell of a pack with some serious workers in it. Between Matt Scott, The Ah Mau Brothers, the Sims Brothers, Scott Bolton, Dallas Johnson, Glenn Hall, Dane Hogan, Ricky Thorby and James Tamou they have what you look for to set an impressive platform for Thurston to work from as well as some high defensive oriented players. If their new backline gells and Thurston and Neil Henry can put aside their differences they could turn into a dark horses this year.
    Will it happen? I won't put too much faith in it until I see them working together. Just remember a lot of people wrote off Raiders at the top of last season and look what their pack managed to set up for some flashy backs in the 2nd half of 2010 once they worked out how to play together. Lets hope they get their act together so there is only one lame duck team in the NRL instead of 2.

8. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    The cowgirls can have a great team on paper but they won't win anything until their coach learns some commincation skills and their half back stops thinking that the world revolves around him.

9. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    ;D