News: Councillor takes eye off the ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
F course not TE but it was never as close to my heart or mind before. Now it is something real and in my life its something that I need to consider in greatr depth

I am no knight in shining armour myself, until it happened to me I was as selfish as the best of them.

Don't see how a set schedule would get people using Brookvale. You know in November/December the 10/52 weeks it will be occupied. Don't see it as a major obstacle.

I can see why the 5 week notice is attractive to the NRL, TV stations will pay more for the privilege, it's guaranteed income for the league, gate takings aren't.

Ryan link said:
Hopefully Gallop does at least a semi ok job with garnishing an appropriate and equitable television deal with Channel 7. Being new to the Rugby League product, one would assume they may be more accomodating.

If the league then successfully create an independent body who will  be making the decision process simpler, and with a commercial view in mind for regular game attendees, then we may see a re-vamped, exciting live product to watch again at a time more befitting a family friendly event.

Hell Ryno - your entire language has been corporatised. With a few tweaks Rudd may have a job for you after banking :)

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=182544.msg253472#msg253472 date=1267868046]
Hopefully Gallop does at least a semi ok job with garnishing an appropriate and equitable television deal with Channel 7. Being new to the Rugby League product, one would assume they may be more accomodating.

If the league then successfully create an independent body who will  be making the decision process simpler, and with a commercial view in mind for regular game attendees, then we may see a re-vamped, exciting live product to watch again at a time more befitting a family friendly event.

Hell Ryno - your entire language has been corporatised. With a few tweaks Rudd may have a job for you after banking :)
[/quote]  He forgot to say "And my real point is this ........"

Several times.

Hehehehe....this "no alcohol" self imposed strategy is probably the reason lads ! The weekends seem longer too (and that ain't a bad thing)!

ads link said:
After their tennis coverage would you really want Seven to have the league?
  Ch 9 is just as bad.  I would like to see Gallop lobby the Federal idjits to see an end to the anti-siphoning restrictions.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6