News: Clubs to reclaim game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops link said:
The man still slurps big time. I just read a current article where he is still defending Stewart's suspension being longer than the other guy as he was the (you guessed it) \"Face of the game.\" and he stuffed up on a \"red letter weekend\". I wonder if those particular two phrases are actually written in the NRL Code of Conduct. I think not!

The way I see it every player in the NRL is the face of the game. Doesn't matter how big or small you are in the game, all players represent the NRL so all are equal and should be treated as equal.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
... I sort of slip into the whole \"what ever will be will be\" feeling, there's little we can do as fans to change the \"big end of town\"....
You're right Mark FB. As individuals we'd be crazy to think we can control what Gallop and his mates will do.  And to stress over it is just as crazy.  And sometimes perceptions en masse begin to shift. When reckless reactive actions like his treatment of Snake happen, in the short term they may appear to be popular with many.  But standards begin to be set in people's minds and Gallop may well have put a noose around his own neck that may begin to tighten. We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6