News: Clubs motivate Lyon to keep rep career roaring along

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 17px; color: #000000;"></span>
<p> </p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Less than two years after attempting to retire from representative football, Manly co-captain Jamie Lyon has declared he wants to follow in Adam MacDougall's footsteps and play in the NRL well into his 30s.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5366-cubs-motivate-lyon-to-keep-rep-career-roaring-along.html">Read the full article</a>

what a great write up!! awesome about his boys, he is lucky they can enjoy Dad playing nrl. Great role model is Jamie.

The family culture was very evident at the recent fans day. It seemed that any player that has kids, had them with them eg Jamie, Brent Kite & Matty Ballin. Great to see!

Oh, and watch out for Manly this season. We love being written off by you guys.''

That's great to hear.

Nthn NSW link said:
\"Oh, and watch out for Manly this season. We love being written off by you guys.''

Priceless :)

Nice to read a good positive Manly-related story in the paper!

Jamie Lyon is one of the heart and soul of this club!! Great Leader he is. I have a good feeling baout this year not 2008 kind of feeling but close too it.  I think we have the team to shake it up

Love your work Killer, hope he has a great year! can't wait to see him make breaks with Brett sprinting up inside him fo support :) oh yeah now I'm excited!!!

''It was Riley who kept pestering me to play Origin and he understands the difference in club and representative football"

At the tender of age of 6, Riley sounds like he is smart enough to be a valuable Silvertails contributor.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2