1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Cliffy backing Lyon to be the main man

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Jul 3, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>ONE of Manly’s finest is backing Manly coach Des Hasler to permanently shift Jamie Lyon to five-eighth for the remainder of the season. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4045-cliffy-backing-lyon-to-be-the-main-man.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    would not disagree with this move at all, but I would like to see Foran given another shot, to keep him intersested and the rooster scum awy

3. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I wouldn't mind seeing him another go as well but as for the Rooster scum, I hope that I'm wrong, but I think that he has already tried on the Scum Suit, liked the fit, and is already on his way over there next year.

4. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't mind seeing him another go as well but as for the Rooster scum, I hope that I'm wrong, but I think that he has already tried on the Scum Suit, liked the fit, and is already on his way over there next year.
    [/quote]

That's news i didn't want to hear hope your wrong Jethro

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    interesting considering he is contracted to us

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I hope so too e_p

7. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 37
    Foran is cotracted next year so he aint going nowhere

8. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Where would this leave bailey interchange or something.

9. Jethro

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    It would appear that people are getting a bit confused by my previous comments regarding Foran and the Roosters about what I think and what is fact.

What I think and what is fact are two different things. What I think means absolutely nothing unless facts are proven wrong. Facts always take priority over ones own thoughts.

I think that if Foran doesn't go over to the Roosters next year then there is a very good possibility that he will go there when his current contract expires although my thoughts are based soley on feelings, circumstantial evidence and hearsay.

I hope that clears the air.