1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: City jumper to fit Cuthbo

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Apr 23, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>SEA Eagles interchange forward Adam Cuthbertson believes he’s in the best position ever to break through and play representative football this year. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/city-jumper-to-fit-cuthbo.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    he is one of the blokes i would love to see in a rep jumper this year as it may be what he needs to take his game to the next level

3. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He needs to apply himself cut the **** offloads and brain explosions out of his game and earn a place in the starting side first.

4. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 20
    I actually think he has been pretty good with offloads this year, he has become a lot more selective.
    Good to see him hitting gaps at pace as well, which he was great at in the junior grades.

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I agree Pepi, he has become far more selective with his offloads rather than just throwing them out the back. Choc has been throwing a few wild ones.

I think Cuthbo has more improvement in him and once he gets to the peak of his potential will be awesome