News: Choc to answer to his Mum, and other Eagle news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p><strong>Mum’s word for Choc </strong>
BRUTAL Manly second-rower Anthony Watmough will have to answer to his mum if he ever contemplates leaving the Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4412-choc-to-answer-to-his-mum-and-other-eagle-news.html">Read the full article</a>

I'm with Choc's Mum. If he ever thinks of leaving he'll have to answer to me too. The possibility of Choc going to Melbourne is to horrific to think about.

It didn't take Lowe long to land some new sponsors, good on him. Where are the knockers that were saying that he didn't have the business skills to pull that off ?

Chip & Chase link said:
It didn't take Lowe long to land some new sponsors, good on him. Where are the knockers that were saying that he didn't have the business skills to pull that off ?

He hasn't even started in the job yet, so I doubt Lowe had anything to do with it. It's also interesting to note that in the very same issue of "The Manly Daily" there's an ad (less than a quarter of a page) from the club seeking a new sleeve sponsor . . .

Ron E. Gibbs link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=182084.msg246549#msg246549 date=1259394565]

He hasn't even started in the job yet, so I doubt Lowe had anything to do with it. It's also interesting to note that in the very same issue of "The Manly Daily" there's an ad (less than a quarter of a page) from the club seeking a new sleeve sponsor . . .
[/quote]

The new CEO wasn’t involved in the new sponsorship deals but the news does put to rest the popular misconception from some that not having a permanent CEO has impacted on the clubs ability to secure sponsorship (And with the news that we have re-signed our preferred wings pair that no CEO makes it difficult to deal with player managers)

One of the new sponsors was offered the sleeve sponsorship but declined the offer and although I had no involvement in the Manly Daily advert I think it was a good idea to put the word out to the community that it was available

Fantastic news that Cliff Lyons is now on the board of the Football Club

Gotta love Chocs mum…I was sitting near her at the Leagues Club to watch the World Club Challenge game and I swear she played every minute with him.

Her tears of joy when he was awarded man of the match brought a lump to the throat…

niccipops link said:
I'm with Choc's Mum. If he ever thinks of leaving he'll have to answer to me too. The possibility of Choc going to Melbourne is to horrific to think about.
Get ready to go off at him,nicci.This story seems to be growing legs by the day.

larry tate II link said:
Wouldn't be too sure on that..Mason would only be there for 2010,they want choc long term from 2011.Gee,I hope I'm wrong though.
those pricks shouldnt be allowed to sign players from other clubs until they can actually do better than a 6 million dollar lose a year
Purple leeches

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7