News: Cap auditor queries Stewart link

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
NRL officials are preparing to investigate the financial relationship between Brett Stewart, his manager, George Mimis, and the landlord of Stewart's property at North Manly, Philip Mudge. The <em>Herald</em> understands NRL salary cap adjudicator Ian Schubert is keen to determine whether there are any salary cap issues involved in the associations. <p>"Schubert will be asking a few questions," a league source said. "We don't think there is a problem, but it is something he will ask about."</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/cap-auditor-queries-stewart-link.html">Read the full article</a>

Another headline suggesting Manly is doing something wrong and not a shred of anything to give it credence. This is getting way, way beyond annoying.

Police are investigation whether or not there is a link between the kennedy assasination and Brett Stewart. Even though the assassination took place 22 years before Stewart was born there seems that new evidence that places Stewart at the scene 2 days before and on the day the President was shot.

Brett Stewart caused to current global financial crisis and is responsible for global warming.   

It would seem to me that there's a real link between the NRL and the newshounds around matters that should be confidential until such times that the matter needs to be made public in the games interest.  Issues that involve the auditor are surely such matters, especially if the matter involved is not resolved because it's in the investigation stage.  Gallop needs to urgently look at his organization for leaks that bring the game into disrepute.  This latest thing involving Brett smacks at the NRL, or certain persons in the organization deliberately trying to destabilize our club.  Another invasion of privacy orchestrated by the NRL.  I'm not surprised.     

Well if all you guys are saying is true, then damn right he better be investigated for some possible link.  Bastard!  Especially for taking out JFK...
Come to think of it, Brett probably made it pour down on saturday night also

DSM5 link said:
It would seem to me that there's a real link between the NRL and the newshounds around matters that should be confidential until such times that the matter needs to be made public in the games interest.  Issues that involve the auditor are surely such matters, especially if the matter involved is not resolved because it's in the investigation stage.  Gallop needs to urgently look at his organization for leaks that bring the game into disrepute.  This latest thing involving Brett smacks at the NRL, or certain persons in the organization deliberately trying to destabilize our club.  Another invasion of privacy orchestrated by the NRL.  I'm not surprised.      
The leak is Gallop. Have you ever seen a CEO want more media spotlight?!

The NRL media spokesman is the best position to have, you never have to say a word or do a thing :p

BTW Brett Stewart caused the 2005 Tsunami and is the continual reason for the war on terror.

My Over 35 soccer team got absolutely flogged yesterday in a trial - it was Brett's fault as well as the other three Manly supporters in our team were obviously affected and distracted. It was also too hot but again Global Warming has been increased by Brett Stewart as well.

Being over 35 you shouldn't be playing contact sport CW.  My brother in law broke his ankle playing soccer, got a screw in which now needs to be taken out and re-done as it was put in the wrong way.  Let this be a lesson to you.  Go to the gym to stay fit.  Safer.

DSM5 link said:
Being over 35 you shouldn't be playing contact sport CW.  My brother in law broke his ankle playing soccer, got a screw in which now needs to be taken out and re-done as it was put in the wrong way.  Let this be a lesson to you.  Go to the gym to stay fit.  Safer.

Please. My 47 year old mate is still playing loose head prop for our rugby team. Then there is another bloke who has just turned 50 and plays on the wing. Contact sports will keep you in good shape. Keep up the good work CW.

I had my bucks day last Saturday. I have no doubt Brett Stewart is at fault for the following:

Not backing a single winner all day.
Getting home at 3pm Sunday afternoon.
No recalling much between the hours of Midday Saturday and 3pm Sunday afternoon (apart from doing my arse at the track)

Must have been a different Bucks Day - "getting your arse done"

Oh what ever floats your boat Doug........

I missed out on a Ron Coote last night because I was surfing the net and not spending enough time with the missus.

Thanks Brett.

DSM5 link said:

lol, DSM mate you are a laugh

I belive its Bretts fault that we have a problem with Global Warming.
It is also his fault for me having to get up and go to work.

Wasn't it also Brett's fault that the Viet Nam war started.  I heard he was working for the CIA and stuffed up something that started the whole thing.

Also isn't he breathing too hard at training and causing too much CO2 to be blown into the atmosphere?

I'm not sure on this one but I have it good authority that Brett was the mastermind that thought up the assissination of that Austrian dude that started teh first world war.

And I've also got it on good authority that he lead the raid on Pearl Harbour that bought the yanks into WWII.

Dont the papers like to kick you when you are down.

chin up sport you'll be back.

The Wheel link said:
Must have been a different Bucks Day - \"getting your arse done\"

Oh what ever floats your boat Doug........
Well, Brett has stopped all the Ian Roberts jokes at work towards me but clontaggo you're not helping!!!

More Brett Stewart offences:

He’s been genetically linked to the Hitler family.
He shot Martin Luther King.
Stewart, following the Manly club’s advice ordered Bin Laden to attack the twin towers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4