News: Bullfrog Arko Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
<p>The Bulldogs and Manly will celebrate the contributions of two of Rugby League’s greatest servants when they compete for the inaugural ‘Bullfrog Arko Cup’ at ANZ Stadium this Saturday 14 March in round one of the 2009 Telstra Premiership. As administrators, Peter ‘Bullfrog’ Moore and Ken ‘Arko’ Arthurson were ahead of their time, driving forces in the success of two of the game’s most dominant clubs and their influence is still felt today. </p><p>Peter Moore served as the Bulldogs Chief Executive from 1969 to 1995 and Ken Arthurson played, coached and administered for Manly Warringah for more than half a century, after joining the club in 1950. Despite their natural rivalry the two stood as firm friends throughout their careers and Arko, who will attend Saturday night’s game to present the trophy, says he is pleased to celebrate the memory of his great mate who passed away in 2000. “I am very honoured to be involved with this award together with my very good friend, the late Peter Moore,” Mr Athurson said.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/bullfrog-arko-cup.html">Read the full article</a>

That's pretty cool, but does anyone else think there are too many of these trophy games now?  I don't have a problem with it however, it's good for bragging rights between clubs.
We have one with the Sharks, Knights and now the Dogs... i heard Storm v Dragons will be for some other cup (to do with the fires i think?) and who else knows. 

It's funny how after someone dies, people forget the truth.

Bullfrog lied to & then betrayed Arko when the Dogs signed to superleague. I don't know why Arko is supporting this.

C'mon Arko, learn how to hold a grudge.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7