News: Brookie's the place for me - Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>BOOM Manly halfback Trent Hodkinson yesterday declared his intention to re-sign with the club to build his flourishing partnership with rising Kiwi star Kieran Foran.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4762-brookies-the-place-for-me-hodkinson.html">Read the full article</a>

You got in before me to post this one MB, sounds good if its true, hope we sign him soon as his price is only going to rise.

It sounds good if he stays true to his word which hopefully he will

with all things considered, if he wanted to have a good solid career and play rep footy, then his best option is to stay with Manly and this group of players, Apart foran and hodko are good, together they will be great.

However he may want to chase the money and if he does I can't fault him.

However I hope we keep them both, at just about any cost.

Yes hopefully he does keep his word, the first time i saw him play up at Stockland Park on Sunshine Coast I thought he'd be something special, now with Foran he can only get better...

Dan link said:
with all things considered, if he wanted to have a good solid career and play rep footy, then his best option is to stay with Manly and this group of players, Apart foran and hodko are good, together they will be great.

However he may want to chase the money and if he does I can't fault him.

However I hope we keep them both, at just about any cost.

blue_mountains_eagle link said:
The first time i saw him play up at Stockland Park on Sunshine Coast I thought he'd be something special

That's what I thought as well and as the year progressed last year in the QLD Cup, the way that he was playing only cemented my thoughts.  I was pleased to see that he was finally given his 1st grade experience although the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles are paying for it as the seem to be unable to win a game without him with one win from eight from memory.

Yeah I hear you about the sunny coast it has really made them take a dive.

I was going to by a $40 season pass to their games next year, but not sure i will bother the way they are playing at the moment :)

Dan link said:
Yeah I hear you about the sunny coast it has really made them take a dive.

I was going to by a $40 season pass to their games next year, but not sure i will bother the way they are playing at the moment :)

They should be even worse next year without the Manly contingent when Manly are forced back into the NSW comp.

And we are probably going to sign both Hodkinson and foran for less than we paid orford.

If Foran & Trent re sign that only leave Matai & Perry I believe.  My gut feel is one will go

The Wheel link said:
If Foran & Trent re sign that only leave Matai & Perry I believe.  My gut feel is one will go
That's a lot of gut feel is teddy is the one to go.  A lot of shoulder feel if Matai.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4