1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Broncos stand down Alfie Langer

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 29, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>The Brisbane Broncos will review rugby league legend Allan Langer's future at the club after he was charged with drink driving with an alleged blood alcohol level three times the limit early on Monday morning.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4681-broncos-stand-down-alfie-langer.html">Read the full article</a>

2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    The cop doing the breathaliser is lucky Alfie disn't think he was a bottle-shop owner.

3. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Even if they sack him I reckon some second rate footy show will pick him up.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    He was driving a road I drive often.  Glad they pinged him if he's going to be an idiot because I don't want to encounter him along there. 

5. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,750 / 258
    I have done some work stuff for the FOGS (Former Origin Greats).....he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so not surprised to hear this.

6. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,600 / 63
    I used to like the guy ,till his takeaway shop in Caloundra  fleeced me ...$ 11 bucks  = plain hamburger & 10 chips......

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    His Caloundra shop will likely go broke now the Rumba Resort has opened next door.

I hear there is mobile phone video of him dancing on tables in his undies from the pub where he was drinking. 

8. inside pass

inside pass Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    once a clown... always a clown...
    I've no time for people who drink and drive.
    i have a sister with a head injury cos' of a d@#$head just like him