News: Brett Stewart to captain Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p class="first">Full-back Brett Stewart will captain Manly in Sunday's clash with the Sydney Roosters after his brother Glenn suffered a training mishap.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5437-brett-stewart-to-captain-manly.html">Read the full article</a>

Good on you Brett!!  We talk about how good it is to have Snake back because of his speed mainly, but i am glad he is back because of his footballing brains.  He is as quick between the ears as he is on his feet.

Masked Eagle link said:
Good news for Snake but whose black cat did we kill for all the bad luck!

I don't know - when did our bad luck both on and off the park (and I'm not talking about off field trouble etc) begin?

When did the standard start dropping both on and off the field player quality wise?

Before you say GF has that affect, not a CEO, please look to Dragons this year. Maybe more well balanced than their GF year last year.

Excellent recognition for Brett and well deserved - hopefully he will add a couple of trys as well tomorrow

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Masked Eagle link=topic=186941.msg324669#msg324669 date=1300519646]

I don't know - when did our bad luck both on and off the park (and I'm not talking about off field trouble etc) begin?

When did the standard start dropping both on and off the field player quality wise?

Before you say GF has that affect, not a CEO, please look to Dragons this year. Maybe more well balanced than their GF year last year.
[/quote]

It is not very hard at all, when you know what the topic of this thread is, to tell that the bad luck to which he was referring is all the injuries we have had so far this year. How that can then be turned into a thread about the CEO I don't know.
And on your other ridiculous comparison, The Dragons did not have their best player suspended for the first month of this year like Manly did in 09.
I honestly, for the life of me , don't know why you support the Sea Eagles. All you ever do is whinge. Even a thread about Brett Stewart getting the captaincy is turned into a whinge.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Masked Eagle link=topic=186941.msg324669#msg324669 date=1300519646]

[/quote]

Wait until next year

Copa Eagle link said:
so what is our bench going to look like ?

senior_week_4guys.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4