News: Brett Stewart ruled out again (Rnd 5)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: News: Brett Stewart ruled out again

Sounds like you will be happy with a loss Ryan.

For the record I agree we have plenty of injuries and it is bloody frustrating. But at the end of the day so do many of the other sides. Its just how it goes. Hope we get some luck soon.

LOL bull**** Ryan

Aside from that point though, people have been crying out for ages on here "give the young kids a go" then set themselves into depression mode when the young kids do get a go. I don't get it. It happened last year as well

Pumped. Good result. Poor game by Manly.

Don't know what my thoughts on T-Rex in the forwards are???

Ryan said:
Maybe it's time to consider Hoppa fullback full time. Just putting this out there. A bloke who kits up 2-3 times per season just destroys whatever chemistry and consistency there may be in the team.

Sharks will win tomorrow night.

Can you tip us to lose every week please?

Central Coast Eagle said:
I don't recall Hopoate being injured this year and King played last week, he's not coming back.

I see your point, but we could just as easily be 3 from 5 and in a good position.

We lost the first game and we were going to get the wooden spoon, then won a game and were going to be premiers, i'd hate to be married to most posters on here.....

MadMarcus said:
Ryan said:
Maybe it's time to consider Hoppa fullback full time. Just putting this out there. A bloke who kits up 2-3 times per season just destroys whatever chemistry and consistency there may be in the team.

Sharks will win tomorrow night.

Can you tip us to lose every week please?

****, maybe I should :D

Ryan said:
FFS, I give in....we are fantastic in the injury department, and we have an iron clad team injury wise like Melbourne...

You ****wits are arguing just to disagree with me...

You'll get what you deserve tonight....

We did.

Seaeagle63 said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
I believe Oldfield will run on. T Rex is coming off the bench to play sec row.

I also think Stewart's injury is worse than stated in the press today. cant see him playing next week.

Des has stated that T-Rex will go to wing outside Matai

Well Des was speakiing with a fork tongue

Ernie should I ditch Brett from my Fantasy side ? Is his injury worse than a slight strain ?

NRL: Youth on alert as Stewart in doubt
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/brett-still-in-doubt/

we could be re hashing this again and again

I feel for Snake. Talk about a **** run of bad luck. Would hate to see Joe miss Saturday's clash as well.

Hard to see him being consistently fit with these 2 horrendous injuries, problem for us is long term contract sucking up the bucks. If he is no good by end of season maybe see if England will sign him?? Not sure what to do, legend but no good being a legend on the sidelines and watching 2008 videos.

Joe had lots of injuries last year and his age is a big factor in this. He has played awesome but can't see how he can continue that week in/week out. When you think a 34 year old unwanted player is our best forward, then some of them need to lift. Joe has been sensational!

[/quote] Im not having a go at you , just pissed off a little with more those sorts of issues........but the injurys do hurt, you got a guy like williams who goes around doin hes stupid plank **** hanging off goal posts and all sorts of ****, getting paid good dollars takin up cap space and yet he carnt manage to be fit enough to take the paddock.............attitude with some players really seems to be a problem in our club.

[/quote]

To draw a link between wolfman's appearances on a radio show and his unlucky run of injuries is bizarre.

injhuries are killing us at present, hope it doesn't get worse, people bagging Kite and King will really be crying if thet get hurt. Cross and Mauro starters hmmm

Darren said:
injhuries are killing us at present, hope it doesn't get worse, people bagging Kite and King will really be crying if thet get hurt. Cross and Mauro starters hmmm

Most teams would struggle if they lost their 2 starting props. And yes the injuries are a pain but I would not say they are killing us. If you have not realised we are 3 from 5 and been competitive in our 2 losses. FMD you would think we are the only team with injuries.

Aren't we coming fifth? Not to bad for a side constantly playing with three rep players out. I thought we had a whinging thread for the doomsayers.

DSM5 said:
Aren't we coming fifth? Not to bad for a side constantly playing with three rep players out. I thought we had a whinging thread for the doomsayers.
and tipped by many to finish in the lower half of the bottom 8

early days yet BE, our attack has to get better, chip kicks and great bounces on the 80th minute don't happen regularly

Twice in five games, one almost a win and the second a win. Regularly enough for mine Darren. Keep doing it please Mr Lyon. Our attack is fine. It's those little lapses in defense that have lost us a couple of games. Where's the TC when you need her.

I would not say our attack is fine DSM5, still has plenty of improvement in it. It will get better as DCE gets more experience and we get Stewart back and our backline gets some stability. Definitely not all doom and gloom as many are saying. We wont win the comp this year but next year looks good imo.

Darren said:

Darren I'm curious how exactley are injuries killing us
3-2 is our best start to a season since 2007 and we are doing it despite the fact we havent been full strength for any match.

One word DEPTH

i swear some people in here have to get a grip its like you expect us to be undefeated premiers every season. Its not bush footy its the NRL for christ sake and its tough because its the best you dereks.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4