News: Brett Stewart made call on State of Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
Sources have told The Daily Telegraph that the NSW coach phoned Hasler in the wake of the foot injury to Canberra's Josh Dugan just hours before naming the team and said he wanted Brett Stewart in the side.

Read the full article

Has the potential to be the 2011 version of Jamie Lyon's decision to stand down from Origin duties in 2008, with the usual insinuations directed Manly's way.

I think it's fair enough.

When going through selections in my own head, I didn't consider him either. He hasn't strung three games together for 2 years. You can't take someone like that into origin.

Lucky that Brett seems a bit more level headed than the professional judges. He scores a couple of tries & all of a sudden he's the shiniest thing distracting everyone.

He might be good to go for game 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't in that game either.

We all know that we can officially say Brett is back 100% when he comes running out in that Blues jersey. I just don't think he is there yet. Good luck Mini. Went through the same run of bad injuries as Brett and is now back in the team.

Duff said:
I think it's fair enough.

When going through selections in my own head, I didn't consider him either. He hasn't strung three games together for 2 years. You can't take someone like that into origin.

Lucky that Brett seems a bit more level headed than the professional judges. He scores a couple of tries & all of a sudden he's the shiniest thing distracting everyone.

He is pretty shiny

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4