News: Brett Stewart and girlfriend Jaime Baker split

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan link said:
This thread has got me thinking.

I've gotta get the missus to come along to the games next year ! Best of both worlds !

I've always had this fantasy about me sitting on the couch with an icy cold beer, nude, watching the footy, and the missus.......ummmmm.....

nevermind.....you guys get the point.
Is your couch leather or fabric?

Ryan link said:

I've gotta get the missus to come along to the games next year ! Best of both worlds !

I've always had this fantasy about me sitting on the couch with an icy cold beer, nude, watching the footy, and the missus.......ummmmm.....

Ryan you crack me up :)
Also-to Darren I have to agree with Clon, you are entitled to your opinion but seriously let the poor bastard have a life- he's already been through the ringer and back and I wouldn't read too much into the DT ...the same paper that wrongly hammered him over the previous incident.
As a previous poster pointed out, Ivy is a fair hike from the Cross so I don't know where you are coming from there.

Ryan link said:

just slighty different Ryan

The idea of going to town on girl wearing only a tight manly jersey Is one I've thought about it.

LoL. Nice one Cambo.

My couch is fabrick, but it contains rocking chairs......wins all round. LoL

Come to Melbourne for a weekend Brett, Clon PJ and Gronk will take you out for the night.

You reckon he'd like Bar 10 and Revolver boys....

I went to the only nightclub in Bathurst about a month ago, and got a life ban for nuding up in the glass lifts.

I don't think the manager appreciated the sight as he looked up from ground floor ! LoL

I reckon Brett would like that place !

clontaago link said:
Come to Melbourne for a weekend Brett, Clon PJ and Gronk will take you out for the night.

No chance as Brett has read Gronk's posts on here about him.

Darren is only giving Brett a hard time as he thinks he is too old and past it.  Need someone younger dont we mate. 

No Garts, former champion player up to and including 2008 premiership. That two reconstructions worry me due to him on huge dollars and long term contracts. If he goes down again in 2011, then we are up the crap (like past 2 years)

Ryan link said:
I went to the only nightclub in Bathurst about a month ago, and got a life ban for nuding up in the glass lifts.

I don't think the manager appreciated the sight as he looked up from ground floor ! LoL

You're a sick puppy Rhino. I know too many who have been scarred for life (thanks Angry) by the vision of yo white Ass and other bits. :)

clontaago link said:

ha...yeah for sure. Didn't think I'd be a fan of Bar 10 but once I took a seat I quickly warmed to the place. Probably not the best place for Brett to be photographed in but can't be any worse than that albino from St Kilda rocking out with his cock out!

PJ link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=186163.msg310188#msg310188 date=1292970953]

Thank F i live in Tokyo, where do u guys go out nowadays,  to grandmas house?
Give the guy a break.

ha...yeah for sure. Didn't think I'd be a fan of Bar 10 but once I took a seat I quickly warmed to the place. Probably not the best place for Brett to be photographed in but can't be any worse than that albino from St Kilda rocking out with his cock out!
[/quote]

Ahhh...bar 10.  That's the place where if you hear the line "Tongue was all over Beaver before Snake came" it isn't referring to a Manly v Canberra game. 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6