1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Board backs Hasler

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 25, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>MANLY boss Des Hasler is tipped to become the first coach in Sea Eagles history to complete 10 successive seasons in the job.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5457-board-backs-hasler.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Congrats Des! Well deserved and I hope for your record and for this great club you can become a multi-premiership winning coach.

Haven't we come a long way from the KPI days....

3. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Sounds good. I'm always a bit suss when I here a coach has got the complete backing of the board. Usually seems to mean he's on his way out. Not in this case I hope! :D

4. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,477 / 42
    Good to hear, and well deserved.

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Let's see how he goes over the next two seasons before we get carried away tying him up for another 2 or 3 on top of that.

6. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Good on Des but I always thought he stated he didn't want to be a career coach?  I was always under the impression that Des would eventually give way for Toovs.  Hopefully this doesn't cause any animosity between then.  Its a fairly unqiue relationship that has stood up quite well.