News: Blues gain, Eagles pain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" /><p>MANLY’S resurgence towards the NRL top eight will be given a significant test on Sunday with a near full-strength Canberra outfit heading to Brookvale Oval. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3982-blues-gain-eagles-pain.html">Read the full article</a>

Why the hell would they dump Campese.

God, NSW selectors **** me off. How hard is it to just stick with a f'ing team!! Campese didn't do anything to warrant his dumping. Wallace was more pathetic than campese.

Just leave the team as is... bring in the injured blokes/replace the injured blokes but don't take out anyone who is rearing to go from the first game.

Kiss this series goodbye.

I nearly choked on my lunch today when I read on FoxSports that the Canberra v Cronulla game was a defacto trial for the 5/8 position for the Blues and that Trent Barrett won the battle. FFS if NSW pick Barrett I will be tipping Queensland by 20+.

Why all the rhetoric prior to the series about picking a team and sticking with it for all 3 games (as well as with an eye to the future) if they are going to dump Campese. Barrett is not the answer, he couldn't win a premiership at St George with arguably one of the strongest club sides assembled in the NRL. He has taken Cronulla from equal first last year to, until the weekend, last spot with 9 losses in a row. He has a good record in Origin, but I'm no fan.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6