News: Blindside - Quantum, Ox, Des, Lussick, Fan Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE Sea Eagles are again on the search for a major sponsor after Quantum failed to take up an option for next year’s NRL season.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4916-blindside-quantum-ox-des-lussick-fan-forum.html">Read the full article</a>

How could they resist the extra coverage of free to air TV in NZ.

Bad to worse.

Heard this news a while back, I don't think we will have a problem getting more companies interested in the front of our shirt

Fans are now being directed to unofficial websites (or manlydaily.com.au) to have their say on the club.

What a load of crap.  The only website forum that the club is suggesting people to go to is here.  There is no mention of other websites including manlydaily.com.au

That's a little annoying and silly of them not to mention silvertails. For those wanting to support the site can I suggest some letters to the editor and blindside about this mis-reporting

Get them to print silvertails.net and I will be happy

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Heard this news a while back, I don't think we will have a problem getting more companies interested in the front of our shirt

I hope so KE, and hopefully whilst we're still playing well this year (ie in the finals hunt) and before Snake goes to trial.  Unless of course a new sponsor sees it as more publicity...

Kiwi Eagle link said:
You'd better drink some out of your glass.  It's not just half full, it's brimming over with your dribble.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183840.msg271293#msg271293 date=1278060910]
You'd better drink some out of your glass.  It's not just half full, it's brimming over with your dribble.
[/quote]

Maybe you could have a word to your buddy and get the biggest loser club to sponser. How good would it look in the front of Big George

Getting quantum on-board was Mayer's masterstroke.  At the time I remember an article saying they would walk if he was forced out, and surprise surprise, he was forced out and they have walked. 

Here's your chance to gain some credibility Lowe - sign us a major sponsor for a good amount - that's your job. 

The Gronk link said:
Getting quantum on-board was Mayer's masterstroke.  At the time I remember an article saying they would walk if he was forced out, and surprise surprise, he was forced out and they have walked.  

Here's your chance to gain some credibility Lowe - sign us a major sponsor for a good amount - that's your job.  
Maybe to busy at the moment with the jetsetting to NZ and PNG higher on the priority list.

Lowe is not the man to attract a major sponsor. Any serious major sponsor is going to want to deal with a hardened, business minded CEO.
Not some puppet of the owner/s.

WAMF link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=183840.msg271343#msg271343 date=1278109608]
Getting quantum on-board was Mayer's masterstroke.  At the time I remember an article saying they would walk if he was forced out, and surprise surprise, he was forced out and they have walked. 

Maybe to busy at the moment with the jetsetting to NZ and PNG higher on the priority list.

Lowe is not the man to attract a major sponsor. Any serious major sponsor is going to want to deal with a hardened, business minded CEO.
[/quote]

Golly WAMF.... you know what our CEO is doing every minute of every day and you can see that from WA !! Wow! You are impressive!

Give the bloke a break!
I'm sure he has a bit of an idea what the job entails!

Keeping the club running
Gaining sponsorship
Buying/ not renewing players
Keeping the peace on all fronts.

lismore_fan link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183840.msg271346#msg271346 date=1278110521]
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=183840.msg271343#msg271343 date=1278109608]

[/quote]

Golly WAMF.... you know what our CEO is doing every minute of every day and you can see that from WA !! Wow! You are impressive!

Give the bloke a break!
I'm sure he has a bit of an idea what the job entails!

Keeping the club running
Gaining sponsorship
Buying/ not renewing players
Keeping the peace on all fronts.
[/quote]

Lismore, I've given him 6 solid months.
I am yet to be convinced he is the man for the job. Lucky for Lowe, I'm not the one doing his performance review.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183840.msg271293#msg271293 date=1278060910]
[/quote]

LOL, sometimes the great Matabele doesn't know all, as he thinks he does ...

Quantum were signed on big money just before the GFC - some might remember the announcement Delmege was standing down, in Grand Final week to maximise the chances of a big $ sponsor in the wake of a record Premiership winning margin, is what eventually led to the night of long knives for Mayer.  

Quantum have not received value for money recently and are rightfully withdrawing.  I concur with the sentiment that Lowe has shown little of the corporate nous to give any confidence that he might replace them with a similar money sponsor given his own performance, that of the team, the Board and the current economic climate.

There will be the predictable howls of outrage at the above statement of the obvious, but the penny is dropping for more and more but the sniveling sycophants.  

**** Quantam !!
A energy company that would rather skin us on energy than spend it on sponsorship, I hope they go bust

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
f**k Quantam !!
A energy company that would rather skin us on energy than spend it on sponsorship, I hope they go bust

Yes how dare a company try to make a profit rather than hand out cash for no return. 

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183840.msg271360#msg271360 date=1278113706]
f**k Quantam !!

Yes how dare a company try to make a profit rather than hand out cash for no return. 
[/quote]  Dame Gillard (she of the pencil nose) ought to fix that nonsense!

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183840.msg271360#msg271360 date=1278113706]
f**k Quantam !!

[/quote]

you know what I mean

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4