News: Blindside: Lyon & Choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p> Jamie Lyon looks certain to be picked for Country and Choc lines up for his 150th top grade game.</p><strong />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/blindside-lyon-a-choc.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Blindside: Lyon & Choc

i can't think of a back rower who is ahead of him.

Choc = Most damaging back rower in the game, unfortunately it is normally for both teams.

Choc = complete rubbish served up Saturday night, you are kidding yourselves if you think he deserves a rep jumper

Agree Fro he was terrible.

No-one stood out as good but I think Ballin had a great game

We did enough to win Sat nites game, if we scored one of those bombed trys we win, simple. Move on............... I dont see any one else as an alternative so get over it and move on.

alternatives.

Chris Bailey
Tony Williams
JW Hargreaves

Theres 3, how many do you want??

if ur willing to risk unknown quantities on replacing players in a game we should have won, and then lose another ud look like a real idiot and prove nothing, its easy when ur livelyhood doesnt depend on ur decisions.

agreed.

doesnt change the fact that Watmoughs hands and brain let him down at crucial times.

and its not the first time, he is a repeat offender.

Des surely has to start weilding an axe soon. This is getting silly. If we dont win more than 2 from our next 5, heads should start rolling

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7