News: Blindside: Lowe's Successor Awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
Cambo should go and support Cronulla given his "f**k off we're full" approach to life.
Why don't you, you filthy African racist. Northern beaches born and bred thanks mate not some Zulu who was scared of the black man get some retribution for years of oppression and fled his homeland ****ting himself like you. Soft bastard

Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Cambo should go and support Cronulla given his "f**k off we're full" approach to life.
Why don't you, you filthy African racist. Northern beaches born and bred thanks mate not some Zulu who was scared of the black man get some retribution for years of oppression and fled his homeland ****ting himself like you. Soft bastard

What more evidence of our bogan Cronulla elite do we need?

Matabele said:
Cambo said:
Matabele said:

What more evidence of our bogan Cronulla elite do we need?
Is that all you have Zulu??? So your saying you didn't run from president Robbie m?????

Soft ****

According to the world Robert Mugabe was a model of tolerance and racial inclusion when we immigrated in 1985 (at age 13). You however have outed yourself as an intolerable racist, perpetuating the type of tyranny that genocided the indigenous people of this land. It's a wonder you can look yourself in the mirror, though I suppose a failure to source one to reflect your frame does come in handy sometimes.

Mate if you think I'm a racist your dreaming atleast I don't lay the boot in to sick blokes like you. Must be hard to be as perfect as you to be able to critisize everyone else you are nothing but silvertails very own version if Rebecca Wilson.

Cambo said:
Mate if you think I'm a racist your dreaming atleast I don't lay the boot in to sick blokes like you. Must be hard to be as perfect as you to be able to critisize everyone else you are nothing but silvertails very own version if Rebecca Wilson.
Your deteriorating diction suggests you're drunk.

Maybe at this point we should out ourselves and admit we engineer these sort of spats occasionally for our mutual enjoyment and enjoy it while it lasts.

We don't want to over-alarm the punters though, do we?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6