News: Blindside - Killer, Arnold kicks goals, Max to attend season launch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>NEWLY named Manly skipper Jamie Lyon is still available to play representative football this year.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4568-blindside-killer-arnold-kicks-goals-max-to-attend-season-launch.html">Read the full article</a>

No comment on Matai being a kicker, maybe he's on the way out at the end of the year?

Funny comments from big George, he should be made captain!

Let's hope the other Max gives the season launch a wide berth this year.  However, we can be consoled that if he does slap his platinum card on the table this year it's unlikely to buy many drinks. 

Matabele link said:
Let's hope the other Max gives the season launch a wide berth this year.  However, we can be consoled that if he does slap his platinum card on the table this year it's unlikely to buy many drinks. 

You just can't help yourself can you? Are you getting paid by Scott to post this rubbish.?

Swoop, you can tell by the dribbles eminating from Matas that he's helping himself to himself a tad to much lately.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182474.msg252235#msg252235 date=1266648171]

You just can't help yourself can you? Are you getting paid by Scott to post this rubbish.?
[/quote]
In Mata's defence (and I'm totally neutral) That's exactly what happened at the end of the evening on last years launch.
That said, everyone is responsible for there own actions and if I had the dollars I may have just done the same thing in the spirit of mateship.
Hindsight is 20/20.

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=182474.msg252236#msg252236 date=1266651115]

[/quote]
In Mata's defence (and I'm totally neutral) That's exactly what happened at the end of the evening on last years launch.
That said, everyone is responsible for there own actions and if I had the dollars I may have just done the same thing in the spirit of mateship.
Hindsight is 20/20.
[/quote]

I'm not pro max or scott, they're were just as bad as each other last year, which I think affected the teams' performance.

It's nothing to do with what was done last year, it's the fact that Mata is posting rubbish inferring Delmege is broke, which is not the case.

swoop link said:
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=182474.msg252260#msg252260 date=1266722826]

[/quote]
Hindsight is 20/20.
[/quote]

I'm not pro max or scott, they're were just as bad as each other last year, which I think affected the teams' performance.

It's nothing to do with what was done last year, it's the fact that Mata is posting rubbish inferring Delmege is broke, which is not the case.
[/quote]  So perhaps we should know how swoop knows all of Max' intimate financial details hey?  What's good for the goose ....

Matabele link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=182474.msg252261#msg252261 date=1266724065]
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=182474.msg252260#msg252260 date=1266722826]

[/quote]
Hindsight is 20/20.
[/quote]

[/quote]  So perhaps we should know how swoop knows all of Max' intimate financial details hey?  What's good for the goose ....
[/quote]
Don't try and turn it around. You're the one that's been making the allegations for months. Why not back them up with facts?

Matabele link said:
You're making a counter allegation with such confidence I felt sure you must be able to correct me.

I haven't seen any evidence of him being broke, but you've been posting that he's broke for months now. How do you come to that conclusion? Let's see some facts as you seem to be so confident that he's broke. So far, you've got no credibility and I think you make up stories.

You've also been sinking the slipper into lowe aswell with no basis other than an article that was posted on this forum, which was a few years ago and nothing to do with his current position as CEO.

Where did I say he was "broke" (present tense)?  There has been quite a lot of paper speculation that he is staring at the abyss.  He may be able to liquidate assets of course, but there would be no shame if he can't - the GFC has and will claim far smarter than Max.

However, it does have ramifications for the club of course. 

Matabele link said:
Where did I say he was \"broke\" (present tense)?  

"One's broke, the other's not.  Pick your horse."

Straight from The Kieran Foran thread :)

Keep hammering him though Matas, swoop is a nob and I'm enjoying it. I just didnt want him quoting it at you.

Oh well, swoop should go and read the Australian from a few weeks ago.  Dan doesn't want it posted here for some reason. 

Matabele link said:
Oh well, swoop should go and read the Australian from a few weeks ago.  Dan doesn't want it posted here for some reason. 

I just read it.  It sounds a bit like the situation he was in last year.

The most worrying one for me is the article where he was in an argument with the ATO. The ATO can wind you up faster than I get my pants down at a BBQ.

I also recall something written and quoted along the lines of, if "bloody" Manly hadn't been sucking all my funds out of me, I may be able to pay my tax arrears.

Now, I can't find the article - but I do remember it clear as day.

Ryan link said:
The most worrying one for me is the article where he was in an argument with the ATO. The ATO can wind you up faster than I get my pants down at a BBQ.

I also recall something written and quoted along the lines of, if \"bloody\" Manly hadn't been sucking all my funds out of me, I may be able to pay my tax arrears.

Now, I can't find the article - but I do remember it clear as day.

Is this the one you were talking about Ryan?

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,25135708-5016290,00.html?from=public_rss

It sounds like a case of deja vu for Max and almost to the same date as last year but just different companies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6