News: Blindside: Choc, Gift, Re-signings, Wolfie & CC games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" /><p><strong>Manly’s origin Blues</strong>
MAKE no mistake, the Manly camp aren’t happy about Anthony Watmough’s non-selection for NSW for Wednesday’s State of Origin opener in Melbourne. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3936-blindside-choc-gift-re-signings-wolfie-a-cc-games.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Blindside: Choc, Gift, Re-signings, Wolfie & CC games

How to Kill a Career 101.

Fancy going to the Roosters atm.

CliffyIsGod link said:
I will be furious if we lose JWH.
Furious in general? or at someone in particular?
How much would you pay to retain JWH?  After all, that is the issue the club faces with all retention & recruitment issues.

If they are offering big, not much we can do. Would prefer to keep him though, but if not, Tony Williams will do some damage as a forward

I remember the outcry when Groom left and that hasn't cost us

JWH has said he'd like to stay at Manly and repay them for giving him the chance. If he can get a reasonable offer from us he could stay, but if the Roosters are set to throw big dollars at him, then I don't begrudge him if he leaves.

If we pay big bucks to keep the little gnome, and lose JWH or some of the others I'll be pissed.  The again, who would care?

Very dissapointing if JWH leaves

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
well
Max Don't care

and neither does Penn.

The only bloke there so far that has shown any care quit

Ill be totally pissed off if JWH does leave the club WTF are the board doing ??? or should i say thinking Orford needs to take a pay cut i like Ox and he has played his part in helping the Club take it's 7th title but we can not afford to lose our young guns ff's.

Man i hope this is BS and JWH remains at our club just the thought of knowing that he could be at the Bondi Cocks in 2010 is making me sick **** i hate that club.

Orford is not the only one at the club on big money, so he should not be targeted as the reason if we miss out on JWH, simply the Roosters could offer more

Same situation as what we have with Tony Williams, we were in a position to offer more than what Parramatta could, so we got him

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Orford is not the only one at the club on big money, so he should not be targeted as the reason if we miss out on JWH, simply the Roosters could offer more

Same situation as what we have with Tony Williams, we were in a position to offer more than what Parramatta could, so we got him

KE True as far as i know Orford, Lyon & Brett Stewart would be our highest paid players ?? to date and i could be wrong I'm happy for Ox to remain at the club but he is 31 yrs of age i think he needs to take a pay cut imo.

Sure, a pay cut is probably required from Orford. I would pick Stewart, Lyon, Kite, Watmough and possibly Glenn Stewart as others that would be upwards of 300k

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Sure, a pay cut is probably required from Orford. I would pick Stewart, Lyon, Kite, Watmough and possibly Glenn Stewart as others that would be upwards of 300k

Agree KE

"IT’S great to hear news that the Sea Eagles have all but re-signed premiership wingers Michael Robertson and David Williams"

This better ring true!

Manly Daily are normally on the mark as Zorba feeds them the info

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4