News: Blindside - Ch9, Crusher, Eagle Abbott, Kingy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>CHANNEL 9 director of sport Steve Crawley has refuted rumours the network continues to brush the Sea Eagles because they don’t rate.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4774-blindside-ch9-crusher-eagle-abbott-kingy.html">Read the full article</a>

He's always in on those things Jatz - it is just that his delivery is zero, zilch, and zippo. Sure he is in opposition but the bottom line is we get nothing from anyone thanks to his efforts (or lack thereof).

(unbiased perspective)
Well manly arnt going to get any $$ from the labor gov, it makes sense though,  why the hell would they give money to Abbots seat.

So the only chance is for the liberals to be in power and hope abbot funds some money into his own electorate that got him there.

Well he didn't do anything in the 12 years before so why would he now. 

This time next year he wont even be the leader of his party though so it is a moot point. 

deadlyeagle link said:
(unbiased perspective)
Well manly arnt going to get any $$ from the labor gov, it makes sense though,  why the hell would they give money to Abbots seat.

So the only chance is for the liberals to be in power and hope abbot funds some money into his own electorate that got him there.

With help from David Gallop, Grant Mayer, other Manly faithful, our fantastic petition, and Morris Iemma's kindness, the Labor Govt. provided $6 million (council $4 million) to the improvement / expansion of Brookie mate - we need to make that clear.

This isn't a political debate - heck, I'll be voting for Abbott - he's a local, but really, in the end, they are all the same !!

Politicians.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=deadlyeagle link=topic=183315.msg262579#msg262579 date=1273889266]

(unbiased perspective)
Well manly arnt going to get any $$ from the labor gov, it makes sense though,  why the hell would they give money to Abbots seat.

With help from David Gallop, Grant Mayer, other Manly faithful, our fantastic petition, and Morris Iemma's kindness, the Labor Govt. provided $6 million (council $4 million) to the improvement / expansion of Brookie mate - we need to make that clear.

This isn't a political debate - heck, I'll be voting for Abbott - he's a local, but really, in the end, they are all the same !!

Politicians.
[/quote]

I understand that, I failed to mention that i was talking about federal level. I honestly don't care who wins as long as the warringah seat is a contested seat so they can get adequate funding for the region.

Abbott promised us $10m at the last election if the Libs got back in. 

Don't be surprised if we get our $10m if he becomes PM next election. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6