News: Beaver key to Matt Orford move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE decision by Bradford's veteran Australian forward Steve Menzies to prolong his Super League career has led former teammate Matt Orford to follow him to Odsal Stadium.</p>
<p />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4472-beaver-key-to-matt-orford-move.html">Read the full article</a>

And I thought he went to England because he sealed a 3 year deal at 150k more per year. What was I thinking? Apparently it is because he hadn't had enough Beaver.

I wonder how many "current" Manly players Beaver will entice over to the old dart? Never know....could be Brett Stewart, could be Keiran Foran - I guess the opportunities are endless.

Onya Beaver.

Dwarf’s have epic battles with beavers due to their small stature,
So in the rare case of a dwarf befriending a beaver it hangs onto the beaver with both hands and doesn’t let go, Beavers refer to this as Dwarf crabs.

missing_something link said:
So in the rare case of a dwarf befriending a beaver it hangs onto the beaver with both hands and doesn’t let go, Beavers refer to this as Dwarf crabs.

You've been watching too much Narnia.

missing_something link said:
The politically correct terminology is "Little People" so if the Beavers don't want to bring themselves into disrepute they must tell their doctors that they have "Little People Crabs." I believe the condition is pandemic after official Little People functions.

Another reason Beaver deserves life membership, always thinking about the good of the Sea Eagles.

can beaver do the club a massive favour and get Mata over there
then our off season would be complete

maybe they could take mata to the london eye and throw him off :D

Matabele link said:
I'd last several more tackles than you Cliffy.
my name may be cameron smith
but you are the one who likes to grapple other blokes tackle my little african sandwich counting friend.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182239.msg248648#msg248648 date=1262782423]
but you are the one who likes to grapple other blokes tackle my little african sandwich counting friend.
[/quote]

Sounds like I should rethink my next mapleton visit to say gday.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182239.msg248648#msg248648 date=1262782423]
[/quote]  I had a tough time finding yours though.

With a sign like that I am surpirsied you get past the front gate.  Heheh

Fro link said:
You'll be right Jatz, just walk past the no wankers sign on the gate.
so is that the true reason mata doesnt get to brookvale that much :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6