News: Battle of the beasts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THEY weigh a combined 226kg and have the ability to rip any game apart. Manly’s Tony “T-Rex” Williams, and the Warriors’ Manu “The Beast” Vatuvei are two very large footballers.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5070-battle-of-the-beasts.html">Read the full article</a>

They had a similar article when Wolfie came up against Vatuvei. That game Wolfie was fantastic and fearless. Interesting to see how T-Rex does.

To be honest, I use Vatuvei as the yardstick when it comes to T-Rex (may be a little unfair I know). I'd love to see our guy get up for a huge one. We have all seen it in glimpses, when he grits his teeth, and barn-storms in....so he has it in him.

Come on big fella - prove all the doubters wrong mate.

Will be a tough clash, Vatuvei IS the Warriors at the moment

Uate is tipped as Winger of the Year and The Beast destroyed him last weekend

Be careful what you wish for. If the big unit really does get fired up, no-one will be safe.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Be careful what you wish for. If the big unit really does get fired up, no-one will be safe.

Wishful thinking

Looking forward to this one - 2 Tongan giants against each other. Who will come on top? We will have to wait and see. I am hoping it is T-Rex and he may awake again like he did against the Storm.

Vatuvei's form last week was ridiculously good. In fact he's been great all year. If anything can fire Williams up, this might do it.

Ryan link said:
To be honest, I use Vatuvei as the yardstick when it comes to T-Rex (may be a little unfair I know). I'd love to see our guy get up for a huge one. We have all seen it in glimpses, when he grits his teeth, and barn-storms in....so he has it in him.

Come on big fella - prove all the doubters wrong mate.

and vatuvei is the yardstick for that type of player and when he was young and raw he played like Williams does now.

Lyon should get paid time & a half after saturday because he will be working some serious overtime.

Unless T-Rex fires the f*** up I can see this match up ending badly for poor ol' Rexy. Fantastic bloke off the field, just needs to drop his fantastic bloke persona once he runs onto the pitch.

Wolfpack link said:
Lyon should get paid time & a half after saturday because he will be working some serious overtime.

Unless T-Rex fires the f*** up I can see this match up ending badly for poor ol' Rexy. Fantastic bloke off the field, just needs to drop his fantastic bloke persona once he runs onto the pitch.

Without Lyon there to carry this LAZY excuse for a 1st grader, we'd be in worst shape! Fire up T-Rex for ****s sake!

T-Rex needs to fire up because we do not want Killer getting injured, he cannot do everything and we need him fit and healthy

ManlyBacker link said:
They had a similar article when Wolfie came up against Vatuvei. That game Wolfie was fantastic and fearless. Interesting to see how T-Rex does.

If we win he'll be brilliant, if we lose he'll be a fafafine.

[/quote]

if we lose he'll be a fafafine.
[/quote]

BIG LOL!

i only found out what one was a few yrs back!
thankfully not from 1st hand experience :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6