News: Anthony Watmough facing ban from rep footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
my question would be, would queensland do this????

NO WAY THEY WOULD

Exactly right. And that is why we lose.

NSW have the wrong attitude towards rep footy & Qld are sitting back laughing.
The entire Qld team is made up of ratbags & dickheads but they are judged purely on their football.

I think it's a positive step forward in relation to player behviour. Signals to people that no matter how good they are, if they act like disruptive school children, they wont be picked. It should serve as a wake up call to choc, and make him turn a new leaf and realize there's more to life outside of football than drinking and partying. Hopefully it will bring out the best in him on and off the field.

jabroni said:
I think it's a positive step forward in relation to player behviour. Signals to people that no matter how good they are, if they act like disruptive school children, they wont be picked. It should serve as a wake up call to choc, and make him turn a new leaf and realize there's more to life outside of football than drinking and partying. Hopefully it will bring out the best in him on and off the field.

Unless you play for the roosters, sharks, broncos, cowboys, tigers, well basically any other team apart from Manly.

jabroni said:

It only signals to NSW players that they can't act up. The Qld'ers are still good to do what they like. Lucky for JT & Locky.

What are these things other than drinking & partying you speak of?

its pc bull****

Bellyache had no problems with choc
Love stuarts double standards he loves a bloke who was charged with glassing a woman but doesnt want choc

ricky is an a grade ****wit and a myth gots his one premiership of the back of gus gould

Couldn't agree more Cambo. Stuart is a blokhead. Gould and Fittler gave him his glory. He started the slide at the Rorters and then gave up on Cronulla.

DSM5 said:
Couldn't agree more Cambo. Stuart is a blokhead. Gould and Fittler gave him his glory. He started the slide at the Rorters and then gave up on Cronulla.
Can you seriously blmae him for giving up on Cronulla?

He WILL play for NSW. Him and Gallen are the 2 most consistent and in form backrowers at the moment, daylight to the rest of them. I have no problem with him not wanting to play for Australia. If he thinks Sheens is a f***wit, then i'll back Choc's judgement.

I think Choc should be given a spot in Origin - he is made for Origin. But its not a perfect world and year after year he gives people every reason not to pick him with the way he carries on. Even if they picked him again now and gave him one last warning he would still probably push the envelope to its limits & get on the drink. So I cant really blame them.

We shouldnt be worried about rep selectors black listing him - we should be worried about the NRL black listing him from playing for us in future when he pushes it a bit further as he surely will next time. It doesnt seem to me like his attitude has changed 1%.

**** Sheens and **** Stuart. Go and pick all the Saints players will you and leave us alone. Hopefully they will and they will get flogged again at Origin and Test and be shown up as the useless dicks that they are.

Duff said:
What are these things other than drinking & partying you speak of?

dunno, hobbies, charity work, poker not pokies, banging models and stunners without getting on the drink in public and making a fool of yourself. You know, the stuff responsible well paid celebrities do.

jabroni said:

I have never doubted Stuart's passion but I don't really rate the bloke as a coach, very one dimensional.
As much as I'd love to see the blues win perhaps it's best if Manly players are left out of this debacle.

Cambo said:
The Indian said:
. It doesnt seem to me like his attitude has changed 1%.

and you know that how mate??

It's been stated on forums mate, it must be true, get your head out of the sand. You don't have to meet a bloke to know what he is like

Indian, you're a muppet. I think Choc's attitude has changed. He's been about our best in defense and attack since he came back and that's all I ask. Sheens is an over-rated dope. (If only people believed everything I wrote on forums the world would be a better place)

Stuart wont last long as Nsw coach anyway. A. He's **** and B. Qld will be dominating no mAtter who's coach and thus the high turnover of nsw coaches will continue

Lol at Tim sheens. I could've coached his raiders sides back in the 90's to glory, even if I was under 10. What else has the chump achieved? Fed off Marshall and prince in 05. 20 years of **** with a few dominant players at his disposal

State of Origin was a great concept but I think its getting progressively closer to its use by date. I'd imagine the majority of players would rate a premiership as more important. I'd be happy if no Manly players are selected. With Stuart coaching NSW chances are a lot slimmer in any case.

its ebcome a joke because you have nsw players in qld camp not to mention kiwis etc floating in and out

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2