1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: A hundred reasons to see Snake at Brookie

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>HOMECOMING boy Brett Stewart will aim to celebrate his highly anticipated return to Brookvale Oval on Sunday with a century of tries in the NRL.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5446-a-hundred-reasons-to-see-snake-at-brookie.html">Read the full article</a>

2. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,610 / 46
    Geez... how good would it be to see Brett get a hat trick this week, let alone a double.  The only thing that would top that would be to see the camera pan to the crowd and catch Copa floggin' 3 knights fans with his Eagles jacket. 

3. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    More on this:

Stewart to repay Manly loyalty

He's not quite sure how he will do it, but Manly fullback Brett Stewart is planning to deliver Sea Eagles fans a large thank-you when he makes an emotional return to Brookvale Oval next weekend.

Lots more @ http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/stewart-to-repay-faith-115902

[hr]Post  automatically merged: [time]1300707263[/time][hr]

.... and go Copa

4. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Does anyone know how many tickets are pre sold for this game so far? I would be interested to know?

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Imagine how many tries he'd be on now if he had played the last 2 seasons. He'd be around 130 or so and well on his way to running down Ken Irvine. I think he might struggle to get the all time record now which is a shame, but he should finish in the top 5 if he stays fit and plays another 5 seasons.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    If he scores the 2 he needs I would suggest there will be a few fans giving themselves a thank you later on that night

7. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    He deserves a big game this Sunday. Damn I wish I could be there.

8. Daddycool

Daddycool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 2
    The roar when he runs out onto the field will be almost worth the cost of admission.