News: ‘He’s grandstanding’

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY CEO Graham Lowe has been forced to defend the reputation of the club’s players and supporters from an outburst by Warringah councillor Vincent De Luca.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4587-hes-grandstanding.html">Read the full article</a>

I hope his garden is one of the many I've urinated in walking to and from the ground.  ;)  (jokes)

I love how a councillor who is a volunteer for a surf club can find that all the other interests in an area self serving and lacking community spirit. Instead of criticising other actitivities has he ever thought of talking up his own?

It is this sort of dipstick that exposes the stupidity of those who claim that we should abolish state Governments and only have Federal and local. As pathetic as many State Govts are (mainly because they have been around too long) does anyone really want this sort of fool to be the only level of Government in NSW????

They should invite him down to Narrabeen to attend tackling practise

This bloke is a discrace, if he can't understand the benifets of the footy club to the community. He shouldn't be in his possition.

I don't live in the area BUT I suggest that everyone that does should be sending their thoughts into the Manly Daily, with a reminder that....Council elections are not that fare away and things like this get remembered.

I would do so, but my Brisbane address would mean the comment is meaningless.

What a W...anker

A very good suggestion Mark from Brisbane.  Nothing like elector displeasure to make these sort of fools get back in the box.  Get writing people.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4