Newcastle v Ipswich Jets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah knock on. This Drugcastle kid that's blowing up all the time will be one we learn to hate properly in a few years.. Next Ennis I reckon..

Edit: Maemo or something? The fullback..

Nah knock on. This Drugcastle kid that's blowing up all the time will be one we learn to hate properly in a few years.. Next Ennis I reckon..

Edit: Maemo or something? The fullback..
mammogram - because he acts like a right tit!

If Mamo spent as much time playing footy as he does shooting his mouth off he would be a superstar. Might be the lovechild of Ennis and Josh Reynolds.

If Mamo spent as much time playing footy as he does shooting his mouth off he would be a superstar. Might be the lovechild of Ennis and Josh Reynolds.
100% deserved to get smacked in the head, but that was a prettttty cheap shot lol..

Thoroughly suprised no one gets a rest after that. Good to see a proper bit of biffo and a smack talking niggler get his ass handed to him ;)

Some really entertaining stuff here. Much like English Super league. Shts all over the bore fest hit up penalty hit up penalty wrestle grub wrestle of NRL

we shouldn't update the score or anything like that either!

just in case someone reading this thread wants it.

!!!!!!

(btw it's 26-10 ipswich or something like that)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4