Newcastle fowards a true test??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Sure it was Uate & the Knights backs piling on the points against a filthy Tigers team but theres no doubt the ruthless Newcastle fowards laid a massive platform.
They showed more aggression & desire in that game than any game in 2012 so obviously Bennett has them fired up with a point to prove.
Last week Manly played a solid young Broncs pack who crap over the Tigers fowards comparing oppositions imo, but they lack the aggressive edge the Knights will bring to the table.
Confident this new look Manly pack can handle the heat but it will be a genuine test for the boys come Sunday arvo.
If Manly hold the Knights in the fowards it will go a long way towards nullifyfing Gidley ,Mullin ,Boyd & Uate.

If Kite & Lawrence can reproduce another effort like the one in round 1, I'm confident we'll score more points than them. Plenty of missed tackles by the Tigers resulted in tries to the Knights, our D is better than that.

They have a harder edge this year with Smith and Scott. Will be a test for our second stringers to stand up and be counted. We finished over the top of the broncos, who to be honest really looked like they ran out of steam in that second half.

I can't wait for Matai and The Pope to flip Uate into the Jane Try Stand :p

Hopefully Brent2 and Fa'aoso can continue on their Suncorp form, they were remarkable for newbies :angel:

Big boppers. I'd start with Symonds and keep Buhrer on the bench for when the match opens up a little. I'm looking forward to seeing Richie's brick-wall-running-through approach again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6