New to site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Gazeagle

Hey all Gaz here,

New to this site seems like a lot of good people and Good updated info.
Married Wife supports Canberra, yes I have tried beating that out of her, but could be  worse could have been parra or melb.
Originally born in Maclean NSW now living in Brisbane, will always be a Blue!
Manly supporter as long as I can remember
Watch as many games as possible and usually go to games in brissy or Gold coast.

Not confident for the rest of 2010 but always go into each year optimistic, and the next year or two look like rebuilding years.

Hope to be able to contribute to the feedback,

Gaz

Welcome Gaz.

Keep an eye on the Travelling Supportahs forum. Mark organises get togethers in the SE Qld area and make sure you add yourself to his database for info on his trips,

Enjoy your stay.

Gaz

Send me an e-mail [email protected]

You'll then be up to date with all the stuff I do.

And mate compared to me 48 is young....geez I wish I was in my 40's again and knew as much as I know today.

Hey Gaz welcome, hopefully you will get to meet all the MWTS crew at one of the QLD games this year coming.

Hi all, I am also new to the site, Have a been a mad manly Supporter for past 44 years and am heavily involved in the team.
Looking forward to be able to contribute in discussion topics.
Very up set that the season is over for us in a year that we promised a lot but injuries and wrong options cost us dear.

Cheers One Eyed eagle....

One Eyed Eagle link said:
Hi all, I am also new to the site, Have a been a mad manly Supporter for past 44 years and am heavily involved in the team.
Looking forward to be able to contribute in discussion topics.
Very up set that the season is over for us in a year that we promised a lot but injuries and wrong options cost us dear.

Cheers One Eyed eagle....

Welcome!!! I agree but hopefully next year will be better!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6