New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
The new major sponsor is about to be announced. A agreement in principle has has been struck with a European anti-virus software company for $2,000,000 until the end of 2013.

DUFFMAN said:
The new major sponsor is about to be announced. A agreement in principle has has been struck with a European anti-virus software company for $2,000,0000 until the end of 2013.

One too many zeros at the end of that figure Duffman unless you did mean 20 million dollars (which I doubt that you meant).

So, where did you hear about this sponsor?

So, where did you hear about this sponsor?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/sponsor-saves-day-for-sea-eagles/story-e6frexni-1226063809576

Good news that Lowey has secured a $2million sponsor with a European anti-virus software company

Pity it's leaked before it is official, but hopefully a good sign. The bit in the article about Gallop threatening to block any cash advances because of the Snake issue is outrageous. IC asap please.

It certainly does line up with the rumour about the sponsor in question being associated with AFL.

Will be great if it's true.

Wolfpack said:
It certainly does line up with the rumour about the sponsor in question being associated with AFL.

Will be great if it's true.

Interesting... http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/387817/kaspersky_eyes_nsw_sponsors_sydney_nrl_team/

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
We've had Kaspersky anti virus software at work for ages now. You're not a true supporter if you don't support the major sponsor!

Fonz said:
We've had Kaspersky anti virus software at work for ages now. You're not a true supporter if you don't support the major sponsor!

Absolutely! I didn't drink Coke or a coke owned product for 4 years in the 90s!

Fonz said:

Hope we don't get sponsored by a tampon producer then.

This is fantastic news if true.

And yet another incompetent Gallop management-by-ego decision.

Bring on the IC.

Rex said:
Fonz said:

Hope we don't get sponsored by a tampon producer then.

This is fantastic news if true.

And yet another incompetent Gallop management-by-ego decision.

Bring on the IC.

It will help with rectal bleeding

Nice timing, just when we need the money. Good work Lowe.

What a joke Gallop is if it is infact true that the NRL did advise "the club that no more grant advances would be forthcoming because of Stewart's antics".

Where's Mata and Ryan? It can't be true. According to them Lowe is a hopeless CEO and will never get us sponsorship. I can see it coming now, someone else secured the sponsor not Lowe, how can a cabbie secure a 2mil deal? Blah,blah,blah.

Well done Lowie and hope the deal is 99.99% cemented in place.

I guess that means that Kaspersky (if speculation is true) will go on the home jersey where Penn Health is at moment.

On the away jersey (depending on arrangements with Quantum) the new sponsor will prob go where Quantum Hot Water is now. Which could mean some collectors items haha just like the green eco jersey from 2007

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4