New signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A lot of people have been making fun of Mateo but I think he has been playing well. He had a patch of poor form at the Warriors but has been killing it for us in a lot of games since he came back. Heck him and DCE were the only reasons we beat Melbourne in round 2 and ever since he came back from his injury he has been looking dangerous.

His big problem is offloading at the wrong times, but he is starting to do it a lot less often now and is really showing the form he had back from 2009-2012.

Say if we make two more signings such as Taylor and Tamou to go on top of Myles, Lussick and Brown, and we end up going great guns and winning the comp, do you think people will say we bought the comp? I'm not trying to be negative as a little part of me would love to see us do a roosters and buy a premiership. I enjoy the hate we get and that would only amplify with a comp next year. What do you guys think people would say and would it be true? Just interesting to discuss.

Say if we make two more signings such as Taylor and Tamou to go on top of Myles, Lussick and Brown, and we end up going great guns and winning the comp, do you think people will say we bought the comp? I'm not trying to be negative as a little part of me would love to see us do a roosters and buy a premiership. I enjoy the hate we get and that would only amplify with a comp next year. What do you guys think people would say and would it be true? Just interesting to discuss.
People think we bought all of our premierships, so yeah.

He is a big body & just wish he carted the ball with more vigour, then the offloads will come naturally, its like he is setting for an offload without doing the hard work first....personally a Mateo fan - unfortunately only plays at 60%

We had Gillespie . Carroll. Hill. Etc and won a comp and they weren't juniors of ours so it's all good mate we will still have a nice mix of bred talent in our squad . Everyone hates us but we don't care.

It is interesting though. If the signings we make fire (only time will tell) we will have a 2013 Roosters scenario of shooting from the bottom of the ladder straight to the top in one year. I'm relatively young (27) so I've never seen anything for myself that would warrant Manly being tagged as silvertails. The biggest year of signings I've seen in my time was 2005 with Kennedy and Kite jumping on board. This year already leaves that for dead with two signings being current internationals with possibly a third. Next year (and i'm not saying rightfully) could be a throwback to the real silvertails hate from rival supporters. I say bring the hate on as it will mean were doing well!

Who cares .......show me a team made up of local Juniors?
A lot of the best U20's never make it through their own grades. Eg JW Hargeaves..........
Manly have as many as other clubs who come through. Twenty years time doesn't say that on the trophy.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6